Author Topic: the free server transfers  (Read 2168 times)

LKN-351

• Lieutenant
the free server transfers
« on: December 28, 2009, 07:23:22 AM »
with the free server transfers weve gotten for the holidays is there any other way to go about transfering the server on our CIT profile other than deleting and relisting the character here?

i know alot of people are moving toons around here and there but id guess im not the only person that is making the move permanent for certain toons. i know its not really hard to go and retrack all the badges but thats ten minutes i could have been doing something else. (im taking into account listing another pic and using the keybinding ingame along with puttin in the powersets here)

if there isnt any way to go about switching the server on a pre-existing tracked toon itll suck but i still thought id ask if there was another solution.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: the free server transfers
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »
with the free server transfers weve gotten for the holidays is there any other way to go about transfering the server on our CIT profile other than deleting and relisting the character here?

i know alot of people are moving toons around here and there but id guess im not the only person that is making the move permanent for certain toons. i know its not really hard to go and retrack all the badges but thats ten minutes i could have been doing something else. (im taking into account listing another pic and using the keybinding ingame along with puttin in the powersets here)

if there isnt any way to go about switching the server on a pre-existing tracked toon itll suck but i still thought id ask if there was another solution.

Currently, no easy way for the users to do this.  I've had an idea in my head on how to do it, but with work being busy recently and the holidays, I haven't had a chance to do as much development as possible.

It's still hard, admin side (as well), but definitely more doable than user-side.  What characters do you want moved to which servers?  Links to specific character profiles are appreciated.

Note to Other Titans:  I will take care of these requests

LKN-351

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 10:38:12 PM »
sorry it took so long to reply, my power supply tried to merge with the power cord on the same day i posted this.... lol

after i was finally able to get the titan network to load as it should i realized that the character i moved from one server to another wasnt completely badge tracked already so i would need to do so either way not to mention when i server transfered him i had to change his name also.

Bliz

• Boss
    • StudioBliz
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 03:29:02 AM »
Nic has already been kind enough to move and/or rename 3 of my transferred toons. I just had to ask with a please. :] ('Specially since I plan to move at least one more.)
Liz

My City of Heroes shirts and stuff on RedBubble:
https://www.redbubble.com/people/bliz/collections/261901-city-of-heroes