Author Topic: New Look for CIT  (Read 28565 times)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: New Look for CIT
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2009, 12:06:20 AM »
I'm not seeing any icons there.
I'm not either. Changing to alternate badge numbers also produces no icons. Going from within the badge box itself (like selecting a badge from here) (instead of via a link or typing it into the address bar) also produces no icons.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2009, 12:13:01 AM »
Wow.  I'm really confused now.  I was at work when I copied and pasted that link from the page and I could see the little green and white "verified" icon next to my two characters that had the badge at the time.  But now, trying it from home, no more icons.

What the hell are they pumping through the ventilation at work?  ???
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2009, 12:22:37 AM »
What the hell are they pumping through the ventilation at work?  ???

I dunno, but I'll gladly take some.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »
Oct 27, 2009

patteroast

• Minion
  • Rawr
    • Patteroast.net (Detailed CoX character list)
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2009, 01:32:41 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their hard work at getting things running smoothly again. I think CIT is better than ever now! Keep it up!  :)

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2009, 02:34:57 AM »
Oct 27, 2009 (part 2)

• Verified/Unobtained images added back to Character profiles, Check all my characters, Check for requirements and siblings, ingame comparison.  Let me know if I missed any. EDIT: fixed "recently obtained badges", too
  • Clicking on a Badge name from the character profile opens the info in a new window/tab, instead of the same (like before)
  • Recent Badges, Ingame Comparison, Low hanging Fruit, "Check All my characters" screens now correctly show the My Account dropdown when logged in
  • "Check all characters" table now sortable

New known issue:
  • Progress bars on the Character Profile page do not display section for "Unobtained" badges
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:01:23 AM by SaintNicster »

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2009, 03:31:18 AM »
Last one for tonight:
  • Character profile now correctly show the default image for characters without a custom image

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »
Updating the list:

• "Characters Online" list not working correctly. Fixed 10/26.
  • Verified and Unverified icons not appearing under Status next to Obtained badges on Manage Badges page. Fixed 10/26.
  • CIT main page header area formatting broken. Non-problem or fixed 10/26
  • Manage Badges dropdown does not switch between pages correctly.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Layering of menus in main page header in IE7 make navigation difficult.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • "Level %" values not displaying correctly in My Characters full list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Uploading custom images takes user to a non-existent page.  ("Oops! This page doesn't exist!")  Fixed 10/26.
  • Missing "Save" for custom sorting on My Characters text list.  Fixed 10/26.
  • Ability to drag characters to sort in My Characters text list not present in new format.  Fixed 10/26.
  • When you go to upload a photo for your toon profiles, it tells you to adjust the box to center your pic, but the little boxes don't move.  Fixed 10/27
  • Leaderboards only update once every 24 hours.  Changed to 4 hour intervals 10/27.
  • "Check my characters for this badge!" page does not indicate whether characters do or do not have the badge being checked.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Sorting by "Last Seen" in My Characters (all lists?) treats "Today" and "Yesterday" values equally.  Fixed 10/27.
  • "Level %" values not displaying in Public Profile text view.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Clicking on a Badge name from the character profile opens the the link in the same window/tab instead of a new one.  Fixed 10/27.
  • Recent Badges, Ingame Comparison, Low hanging Fruit, "Check All my characters" screens incorrectly show "Login" and "Register" options when logged in.  Fixed 10/27.
  • "Check All Characters" table not sortable. Fixed 10/27
  • Character profile not showing correct default image for characters without custom image. Fixed 10/27
  • Character specific SetTitle bind file generator page doesn't have the updated styling applied to other pages.
  • Public Profile lists with full images do not gracefully handle characters with names that take up more than one line.
  • Dropdown menus don't stay open when you move the mouse off of the Title links in main page header.  IE7 specific.

Oct 27, 2009
Something about that entry for Gloom n DOOOOOOOOOOM doesn't look quite right.  (-26,618,678,317,041,052%)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:21:52 PM by eabrace »
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2009, 03:09:05 PM »
Something about that entry for Gloom n DOOOOOOOOOOM doesn't look quite right.  (-26,618,678,317,041,052%)

Nick, if you look at the Manage Characters page, I've got a check in there for level_pct < 0. 

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »
Something about that entry for Gloom n DOOOOOOOOOOM doesn't look quite right.  (-26,618,678,317,041,052%)
Err, hmm... well, I did get him to about 25.5 last night.  Plus, I thought I just copied over the way we did it from the character profile page. *slight boggles*

Nick, if you look at the Manage Characters page, I've got a check in there for level_pct < 0. 

Ah, well then >.>

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »
We'll probably want a better way to say "Hey!  I think that you should level up this toon!"

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »
We'll probably want a better way to say "Hey!  I think that you should level up this toon!"

If it's negative, it means that you've leveled but not trained?

In an older incarnation of CIT the level percentage calculation would give like "150%" or whatever, I'll have to dig that up.

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
If it's negative, it means that you've leveled but not trained?

In an older incarnation of CIT the level percentage calculation would give like "150%" or whatever, I'll have to dig that up.

That, or you haven't tracked the character in CIT using HS/Glycerine yet.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2009, 05:20:38 PM »
Not sure how that number's coming up.

Seems more like this would be the case:

A character that's added to the list after reaching level 25 but hasn't been tracked with Glycerine or HeroStats would essentially show up as having zero experience out of the 360,919 accumulated XP to reach level 25 and 446,119 accumulated XP needed to reach level 26.  Going from 25 to 26 requires an increment of 85,200 XP, so that would be like saying since you made it to level 25, you've somehow accumulated -360,919/85,200 XP.  That should come out to about -4.236 or -423.6%.  That's nowhere near the number it was showing for your character.

Odd.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »
Not sure how that number's coming up.

Seems more like this would be the case:

A character that's added to the list after reaching level 25 but hasn't been tracked with Glycerine or HeroStats would essentially show up as having zero experience out of the 360,919 accumulated XP to reach level 25 and 446,119 accumulated XP needed to reach level 26.  Going from 25 to 26 requires an increment of 85,200 XP, so that would be like saying since you made it to level 25, you've somehow accumulated -360,919/85,200 XP.  That should come out to about -4.236 or -423.6%.  That's nowhere near the number it was showing for your character.

Odd.
Gloom actually has been tracked by Glyc and was done so last night, so he does actually have XP stored to his account.  393,632 points to be exact. I believe our percentage calculation actually uses the cumulative XP you would have at the next level.  I'm checking it out, regardless.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:35:14 PM by SaintNicster »

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »
  • Fixed issue with level percentage display on characters that haven't trained up
  • Fixed "check my characters" box display issue visible on badges only available to Heroes.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2009, 10:17:26 PM »
Noticed this one today.

When viewing a character's Low Hanging Fruit report, clicking on the name of a badge does unexpected things.

In Firefox:

The page is blanked instead of loading the link it's supposed to go to.  Even the page source appears to be blank.

In Chrome:

The page is also blanked, but the page source appears to still remain unchanged from the original list.

In IE7:

Instead of blanking the page, it just makes the scroll bars disappear.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2009, 01:15:43 AM »
Noticed this one today.

When viewing a character's Low Hanging Fruit report, clicking on the name of a badge does unexpected things.

In Firefox:

The page is blanked instead of loading the link it's supposed to go to.  Even the page source appears to be blank.

In Chrome:

The page is also blanked, but the page source appears to still remain unchanged from the original list.

In IE7:

Instead of blanking the page, it just makes the scroll bars disappear.
Should be fixed

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »
  • Log Out links in IE7 send users back to main page but do not actually log users out.   IE7 specific.

This seems to have been dropped, but no one said why (prob because labled as IE7 matter only).  I'm inquring on this because I'm running into it with FF 3.5.5 now.  Have it set to clear cookies each time I close the browser, and that's the only way I can logout.  If I don't clear the Cookies, I'm always Logged in.  Anyone else getting this?...or is it just me?

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »
This seems to have been dropped, but no one said why (prob because labled as IE7 matter only).  I'm inquring on this because I'm running into it with FF 3.5.5 now.  Have it set to clear cookies each time I close the browser, and that's the only way I can logout.  If I don't clear the Cookies, I'm always Logged in.  Anyone else getting this?...or is it just me?

I never log out of the site :P

I'll take a look into it and see why.