More Titan Projects > Mids' Hero Designer

Mids Designer - New Frontman

(1/10) > >>

Turbo Starr:

--- Quote from: Sili on August 25, 2009, 04:37:15 PM ---What are the odds of getting Mids passed to someone who can actually fix the program rather than talk about fixing it.  Seems St0n3y is on track to doing just that.  Thanks St0n3y for taking the initiative and mad love for not throwing out imaginary deadlines that you can't meet.  This site has about zero credibility left and I'm over the excuses.  Never be to proud to ask for help or admit you can't do something.  Feel free to shred me, I dont care.

--- End quote ---

Life gets in the way sometimes. I can understand that.

Catharctic:
*ATTENTION*

Mids is moving forward.

Here's the plan:

Because we're so close to Issue 16 Open Beta, we want the Issue 16 version of Mids to be the next public release. We're going to have a tight group of testers to get an up-to-date, clean-as-possible version out for Issue 16. You'll probably see test builds floating around all over the place.

If you use one of those test builds,

BACK UP YOR FILES

- AND / OR -

SAVE BUILDS IN A DIFFERENT FOLDER ALTOGETHER

Anyone who is watching this thread and will be a dedicated tester to make the new Mids as clean as possible, sign up in this thread. If you just want the test builds, watch the official forums. They'll be all over it once Issue 16 hits Open Beta.

That is all for now.

macskull:
 :o Pick me!

eabrace:
I'm sharpening my poking stick as I type this...

Steiner:

--- Quote from: Sili on August 25, 2009, 04:37:15 PM ---What are the odds of getting Mids passed to someone who can actually fix the program rather than talk about fixing it.  Seems St0n3y is on track to doing just that.  Thanks St0n3y for taking the initiative and mad love for not throwing out imaginary deadlines that you can't meet.

--- End quote ---

You speakith, Titan bringith.

St0n3y is now a full-fledged Titan! He will be lead on the Mids' project and I will be his code-monkey backup that does all the shifty work with the code. Energy Aura will be his right-hand man relating to the numbers and such. Got ourselves a well rounded team here with st0n3y at the head of it.

They'll tell you more as we progress!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version