More Titan Projects > Mids' Hero Designer

Hacking in Powerset Proliferation

(1/3) > >>

CmdrAdeon:
Is there a way that I can get Mid's to allow me to use powerset combinations that will be part of the I16 Powerset Proliferation? It looks like I should be able to do it using the data base editor but I cannot seem to figure out how to make it copy a powerset from one class to another.

I'm not really concerned about the various values being correct, I mostly just want to muck about with a power selection and slotting scheme.

Thanks
Adeon

LKN-351:
i second this. im pretty bored and cant play coh atm and wanted to see what i could get goin on a electric armour tank.

Steiner:
Crap... not off the top my head no. There used to be a COH enthusiast named "Dathus Bel-Air" aka Lord Of Time that use to do this sort of thing. but RL found its way into his play time as well.

I look into it and reply with my findings.

eabrace:
Tried playing around with it a bit and sorta made some progress, but the editor keeps telling me that Tanker_Defense.Electric_Armor is an invalid name.

If I could get that part right, it should just be a matter of going over to the Brute set, opening each of the powers, and clicking the "Copy" button.  You should then be able to go back to the Tanker set, click the "Add" button on the far right, and click the "Paste" button in the power editor.

I don't play around too much with the editor, so I'm not sure what I'm missing in the first part.  But, even with an invalid name, I was still able to add a power to the set.  It just doesn't work out right when you try to use the builder if you save with that set in there.  (The other sets don't quite line up right with the set name for Electric Armor blanked in the set editor.)

Tog:

--- Quote from: eabrace on August 19, 2009, 03:48:22 AM ---Tried playing around with it a bit and sorta made some progress, but the editor keeps telling me that Tanker_Defense.Electric_Armor is an invalid name.
--- End quote ---

I can set my cell phone display to read any 12 letters I want.  It will be splashed across the screen and will be the first thing someone sees when they pick up the phone.  Mine reads "No Service".  more than half the people that see this really thing I have no service.  Despite this, the phone still works.

Rambling, pointless story, or Mid's error message parallel?

Try pretending the name is valid and continue on.  See if it shows up on the list of powersets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version