Author Topic: Your NEW personal IO builder guy!!!  (Read 20409 times)

dmage105

• Underling
Re: Your NEW personal IO builder guy!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 04:03:45 AM »
HEY!!! well as you can see i am basically your new personal IO builder guy. the other forum is jus sitting there without requested builds shown because the other person has possibly jus retired. i commend them on their work. but i am here to help you out so let me kno:
             1: primary/seconda
                                      2:what would you like to do(farm/pvp/ect...)
                                      3: if you want a super expensive build or something cheap
                                      4:Powers (YOU) want with (NO!!) discussion
                                      5:travel Powers you want
                                      6: epic powers(if you want them)
                                      7: let me know the powers you (HATE) and would (NEVER) want in (YOUR) build
                                      8:let me kno every piece of info that oyu want in your build(seriously DO IT!!!)
  NOTE!!!!:
If you do not let me know something i will assume and have the rite to choose a power of my liking do to lack of information by the build requester!
  well that is basically it....Oh!!! i am not here to put builds down(insult) if you want you can post a build and help someone out in the thread no problem we are all players so lets help eachother become the best they can be!!!!

1: Spines/Fire Scrap
                                      2:Mainly farming, possibly useful on incarnate trials
                                      3: iI'm workin on a budget, but could you make me an expensive one to work towards?
                                      4:I want spine burst, quills, and both build ups
                                      5:anything but ss and tp
                                      6: Whichever helps with farming
                                      7: anything presence amd jump kick
                                      8:Fire resistance is my first priority, then smashing/lethal, then damage, I'd like to
                                         be able  to take EBs as well, and since I'm mainly keep in mind I'll have
                                         a lot of inspirations      

Thanks so much!

Oliver102

• Underling
Re: Your NEW personal IO builder guy!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »
Here is a challenge for any willing to undertake it.

Archetype: Ice blasts/kinetic corrupter

Specifications are simple, every kinetics power available except repel, siphon power is optional. Hasten is a must. Ice powers are optional, obviously both rain powers, aim isn't important. Neither is the second hold as it's animation time is lethal. I would like most of the ice damage powers but I value quality over quantity.

The build requires soft capped smashing/lethal defence, preferably without the need for scorpion shield but the introduction of electrical armour for another PBAoE attack, that final point is the issue I am currently working on.

The use of this build is it has to be able to take down elite bosses in seconds, my current build is there aleady, but I don't want to rely on scorpioon shield for bulk of my defence.

Any suggestions are welcome:)

Cheers