Author Topic: "Real Original Idea" Need Help making it an "Orginal" Reality  (Read 2547 times)

CalebTheTimeTraveler

• Underling
  • The Doctor of Nightmares is in. Wait here.
    • LancasterMedium
http://calebthetimetraveler.webs.com/
http://calebthetimetraveler.webs.com/wanttohelp.htm
As you can see here, I'm making a City of Heroes Comic Staring My Main Character, the only problem is, is I need other Characters too, and AE can only go so far. The want to help page above says everything I need, you can also click around for the Comic I already have done.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: "Real Original Idea" Need Help making it an "Orginal" Reality
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 03:03:54 PM »
You know you can probably use Pwiki or the O-Portal wiki for that. That address attempted to install a script on my computer that was shady enough for Mozilla to ask about (and my privacy settings are floor level low, lol).

Might be able to get yourself you're own sexy category or something... Wiki reps, and ideas?
~Steinerd

CalebTheTimeTraveler

• Underling
  • The Doctor of Nightmares is in. Wait here.
    • LancasterMedium
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »
I don't wanna sound like a Noob, but how would I go about doing that?

And since the site puts up warnings(I have no Idea why) Here is verbatim the "want to help Page:"
I'm looking for City of Heroes Players with Lvl 30+ Characters on any Server who are willing to pose as characters in future issues of The Golden Speedster. You will need to go on the Test Server.

I would Prefer those who had bought the Superscience Super Booster so I can utilize the Super Tailor. But anyone is welcome, including those bellow Level 30, but because of either Lack of Aura or Cape or wings you may not be able to be used.

If interested please Email me at: Calebthetimetraveler@Gmail.com
And the Comic

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 07:40:19 PM »
I'm not really sure, I'll talk with some Wiki Admins and see if we can spin something out.

It will probably just a wiki template you can just list the pages of your comic and the scripts will do the rest.
~Steinerd