Author Topic: Character shows wrong build type  (Read 2345 times)

praetorian75

• Underling
    • NERO Houston
Character shows wrong build type
« on: March 17, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »
My hero character called "The Unmourned" shows on the "My Characters" page as a Martial Arts/Super Reflexes scrapper.

He's an Elec/Elec Blaster.

???

His badge listing is right, everything else is right but this.  I can't change it, because HeroStats has uploaded to the servers (?), and the selections are greyed out on the detail page, showing "Unknown".

Help!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Character shows wrong build type
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 11:00:32 PM »
Assuming you used HeroStats for this update, load up TNT: Glycerine if you don't already have it. Log-In that character, and see if it fixes the information.

If that doesn't work than delete the character from your manage page on CIT and try the process above again.

There are going to be a few changes on our Network and one of them is the way HS sends its info to CIT. Because I don't think anything is wrong with HS's code, I think it's just getting cross-fires from a series of connections at the same time... ya this is where it gets confoozing. 
~Steinerd

praetorian75

• Underling
    • NERO Houston
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »
Okay, so I used your suggestion and deleted the character, then tracked it with Glycerine instead.

Now it shows nothing at all for my Primary/Secondary power sets - but everything else is correct.

Weird.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 05:28:55 PM »
LOL!

See that's just how the code world works. Fix one thing break two others. Skip (HS) and I will get it sorted.
~Steinerd

JayFight

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 10:22:37 AM »
actually i had a similar problem except mine was caused by the fact that i had deleted the original build for a toon and remade her with a different power set but the same name. now i'm not sure if this will fix your problem but it should be worth the try so what you need to do is open herostats go into the hero options through the menu and delete the character your having trouble with then load up the character in CoX and give it a few minutes then check the hero options again to see if the toon with the correct power sets is listed then check your character page to see if that is fixed if not then well idk