Author Topic: CIT & SaintNicster  (Read 1768 times)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
CIT & SaintNicster
« on: May 13, 2009, 08:43:37 PM »
(This really belongs in Announcements, however I know people will congratulate him and that can't be done in that thread)

Like you folks didn't already know... SaintNicster (our newest volunteer "hire") has been spinning out CIT functions and fixes left and right. Not to mention pretty much walking me through a lot of CIT related issues circa i14 that saved me DAYS of headaches on areas he was unfamiliar with.

He has an obvious passion for CIT and therefor we're officially dubbing SaintNicster as "CIT Lead Developer".
Yes we all know that Volt and Mav-X are the true cultivators of CIT (and later including SuckerPunch), but in their retirement Nicster has been more than pulling his weight and proving his worth.

Keep in mind that he IS NOT, a .NET developer (yet), therefor TNT: Glycerine Edition will remain my responsibility... with changes made upon his request until he feels comfortable enough to change the source code himself.

(So don't go yelling at him if I'm taking forever to release a new version, lol)

Gratz SaintNicster! I'd say make us proud but you already have!
~Steinerd

Catharctic

Re: CIT & SaintNicster
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 09:40:23 PM »
Cool!

Gratz SN!

Shades29A

• Elite Boss
  • Cedo Nulli
    • City Info Tracker
Re: CIT & SaintNicster
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »