Author Topic: Titan Key not updating Currently Linked information  (Read 2974 times)

Savinelli

• Underling
Titan Key not updating Currently Linked information
« on: April 26, 2009, 04:52:35 AM »
I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm not doing something correctly, but the "Currently Linked" information under my Titan Key never seems to update the fact that I have logged into other Titan Network sites.

The only site that is currently listed is City Info Tracker.  I'm pretty sure that I have logged into all of the Titan Network sister sites at one time or another.  Most recently Paragonwiki.com (using wiki.cohtitan.com).

Are there specific settings in the account page that have to be set up for this to work?  The only entries that are there are email and Global Handle (other that password).

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Titan Key not updating Currently Linked information
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 01:23:01 PM »
Our records do who that you have been assigned a CIT and ParagonWiki Account, however they are not flagged in your Titan Account.  I will speak with Steiner and see what's up.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
With all honesty... I'm not a 100% sure that the login actually updates that you've had a key set there.

I will go in there with a fine tooth comb and check it out... I know that Pwiki just uses a setup that might contradict that... but easily rectified.
~Steinerd

Savinelli

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »
Thanks for the help.

I guess I should have also asked if there is a way to link the sites "manually", or through some other means than the "automatic" feature.

I'm also wondering if I'm thinking of the Titan Key in the correct way.  I had thought it was for a single log-in to all the related Titan Network sites.  Is this correct?  Or does each site maintain its own account information?

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »
Well, that kind of info will release some our network's deep secrets, lol.

I'll get it sorted and keep you in the loop. Like with all problems, if it is happening to you, it's happening to someone else, and that stuff can escalate fast!
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 01:38:05 AM »
If you've visited any of the Sites in the Titan Network, something should've been done behind the scenes to trigger your Account on each Site.  Yes, the Titan Account is meant to be a single Login to all Sites in the Network.  The Wiki Site is different because it doesn't follow the same path as the others, however all other Sites are meant to be tracked.

We can go manually correct this for your Titan Account, so long as we get your Username for each Site you've been to.  Send me a PM with that info.  I'll keep up with Steiner and if we can't figure correct this by this weekend, I'll correct it manually.

Moofey

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 03:39:41 AM »
I'm having the same problem with RedTomax.

When I login it tells me its not linked, and then I go to manage account it never shows up after my login attempt.  Retried a couple of times and got the same result.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »
Head to this Link - http://www.redtomax.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register, Register with the Site using the same Details as you used for creating your Titan Account.  Once Registration is complete, head to the Forum Home page on RedTomax, Login and hover over your Username in the "Registered Users" area at the bottom of the Page. The last part of the URL that appears is your ID #.  Give that to me and I can Link you up.

I thought we did something to alter this process, but it appears not lol.  Sorry for the delay in response, I was offline for a week and couldn't get this Posted.

Moofey

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 03:10:32 PM »
RedTomax UserID is 8612.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 03:29:34 PM »
Thanks, should be working now.