City of Heroes > Architect Entertainment

Mission Arcs

(1/9) > >>

Orangeblooded:
I created a mission that I would like feed back on and hopefully some badges for along the way. Thought I would post it here and see what may come of it.

DELETED - received a complaint about trademarks and slogans. Thought it would be best to delete it.

Maybe others will post their creations here as well and let us help each other. Thanks in advance!

Catharctic:
I've got one, too!

Arc Name: The Jo Jo Conundrum
Arc ID: 4943
Global: @Cath

Tazhyngarth:
I was waiting for someone to Post the details for "Jo Jo Conundrum" :P.

Catwhoorg:
I have two up right now:

@Catwhoorg
Rule of Three - Finale Arc #1984
An alternate final mission to the Positron Task Force. You know instead of the lab map with 3-4 floors of defeat all. This single mission puts you and your team in the forefront of saving the dam, rather than Psoi saying the Freedom Phalanx will save the dam, of you to to this little substation

Meant for a team of 2-3, it is soloable.
Hint: Bring break frees especially when solo.

@Mr Falkland Islands
A Nation goes Rogue Arc#2369
Mister England has been charged with murder. Track him down and arrest him.

This is a 4 mission arc  with one mission capping you at 35 due to the foes involved. Couple of custom boss fights, and an entire new custom group. Strong story driven arc.
Soloable, scales moderately well to any team size, but targeted at a mid-sized team

Catharctic:

--- Quote from: Tazhyngarth on April 23, 2009, 01:20:14 PM ---I was waiting for someone to Post the details for "Jo Jo Conundrum" :P.

--- End quote ---

Have you played it yet? I lowered the difficulty a lot from test, but it's still pretty fun. It has a lil bit of my sarcastic humor here and there, too. It even has some soft humor for the kids!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version