Author Topic: Question from a Mids Noob  (Read 16722 times)

That.Retro.Guy

• Minion
Re: Question from a Mids Noob
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 05:03:38 PM »

Well, the Samurai hit 50!  He's been respeced according to the build (thanks for the suggestion, Mids, but I figured I'd just go with what I came up with).

Man, those Numina Convalescence Recipes are EXPENSIVE!    :gonk:

That.Retro.Guy

• Minion
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »
Well, I've got most of the Set IOs built, but the Samurai is no longer undefeated.  (Damn Reichsman!)

Mids, would it be possible in a future patch to able to print just the Level History page instead of both?

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »
Hey Roscoe,

Mids retired. he made a post in the announcement category.

I'll see what I can do about your request, seems simple enough.
~Steinerd

That.Retro.Guy

• Minion
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 07:26:31 PM »

Mids retired?  I didn't know that.   :'(  Fare thee well, Mids!  And thanks for a wonderful utility!

Well, Steiner, congrats on your taking the helm.  Since you're now in charge, I made a request to Mids (before he retired) for him to correct a word on the Level History page that isn't spelled correctly.  The word 'received' is spelled 'recieved'  6 times on the page.

I love the Mids Designer, but words that aren't spelled correctly drive me nuts!  ;D

In case you're wondering, I deliberately didn't use the word 'misspelled'.  I can never remember if that is the correct spelling or not.   :roll: 

Tog

• Lieutenant
    • Tog's Hero U
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »
You can print the level history page alone.  When the print dialog box opens, there will be three radio buttons on the left side:

Do not print
Single page
Multi-page.

Select Do Not Print, then check the Print History Page box on the left.  You'll get one page only.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2009, 12:10:43 AM »
I had a feeling Roscoe wasn't using the export right... it has everyone's preferences' in mind.
~Steinerd

That.Retro.Guy

• Minion
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2009, 11:08:29 PM »

OK.  Finally got my comp back from the shop.  It was one dead power supply.  :'(

Thanks for the info re: printing only the Level History page.