Author Topic: Numbers For Omega Maneuver  (Read 6650 times)

Nightfire9

• Minion
  • It's All About The Recharge Baby!!!
Numbers For Omega Maneuver
« on: January 14, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »
Hello,

I'm rather new to the forums here.  My question, is I have a level 50 Crab Spider.  I've been having a tough time trying to figure out the numbers for Omega Maneuver.  In particular, I'd like to try and figure out the accuracy (not the accuracy of summoning the pet), damage, recharge, stun, taunt, etc that Omega Maneuver would do according to how it's slotted.  I've been using Mid's to plan out my build.  I notice that I see 2 sets of numbers though.  The first set of numbers, I get when I lock Omega Maneuver then go under the enhance tab.  The second set of numbers, I get when I lock Omega Maneuver then look under the power description.

I'm so confused, I don't know what set of numbers I should be looking at.  Someone on the CoX forums told me that City of Data has a Pets page, but I haven't been able to seem to locate it. 

Now, for more on what I'm talking about here's the first set of number that I see when I slot Omega Maneuver with 5 Positron's Blast:

Accuracy: 47.70%
Damage: 99.08%
EndDiscount: 47.70%
Range: 15.94%
Rechare: 26.50%

Here's the second set of numbers:

End Cost: 8.8 (13)
Accuracy: 193.9% (75)
Recharge; 112.9S (360)
Duration: 20s
Radius: 10
Cast: 2.03s
Stun: 3 (Tgt), Mag 3, 8.9s
Taunt: 20s (Tgt), Mag 4, 20s
Damage:
               Smashing: 127.7
               Energy: 255.3
                                      Total Damage: 383 (166.8 )

Which one of these sets should I look at?  Or should I look at them both. 
Virtue Heroes:
1. Tundra Tigress-Lvl 50 Claws/SR Scrapper
2. CatSquid of Justice-Lvl 37 PB

Virtue Villains: 1. Mistress Khaos- Lvl 50 Dark/Fire Brute 2. D'Vine Death-Lvl 50 Plant/Thorns Dom 3. Phrozen Purrgatory- Lvl 50 Ice/Cold Corr 4. Prowling Pantheress- Lvl 50 Claws/Ninjitsu Stalker 5. Robo Mynx 3.0- Lvl 50 Bots/Traps MM 6. ArachniBlast- Lvl 50 all T4 Incarnate Crabspider 7. Devil's Wrath- Lvl 50 Banespider  SG: The 912 Project, VG: Progressively Evil

Mids

• Elite Boss
Re: Numbers For Omega Maneuver
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:48:56 AM »
The 'Enhance' tab shows the value of the enhancements, for example, slotting 2 damage SOs will show Damage 66%. This is the amount the effects will be enhanced by.
That's your first set of numbers.

The second set you list are the actual effects of the power. Those are the numbers you want to be paying attention to to for accuracy, damage, recharge, stun, etc.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.