Author Topic: Stats link not working  (Read 2527 times)

ineffablebob

• Lieutenant
Stats link not working
« on: November 09, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »
At the top of the home page of CIT is a link called Stats. When I click it, it tries to access http://cit.cohtitan.com/stats, which gives a 404 error.
Skip

Character List
HeroStats Developer
Proud Member of Legion of Valor and Fallen Legion

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Stats link not working
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
We don't have that Page working yet.  We had some Stat items in process but then got enveloped on the faces re-write and are now working back into the CIT Site.  We'll be addressing that soon, thanks for the reminder though.

ineffablebob

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »
I vaguely remember hearing that the stats weren't working, but shouldn't there be some sort of page saying that rather than a 404?
Skip

Character List
HeroStats Developer
Proud Member of Legion of Valor and Fallen Legion

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »
It was never intended for the stats page to be down so long, and since then it's been kind of pushed to the side.  It's a weak reason, but there it is.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 10:40:59 PM »
Hey guys,  I was just wondering if there'd been any progress made on this yet.  Maverick mentioned yesterday that he'd be focusing on updates for CIT for a bit, so I was hoping the stats page would get some new-year lovin'.   ;)

Maverick X

• Elite Boss
  • Superpowered Awesome
    • SeanMcMahan.info
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 10:53:33 PM »
Hey guys,  I was just wondering if there'd been any progress made on this yet.  Maverick mentioned yesterday that he'd be focusing on updates for CIT for a bit, so I was hoping the stats page would get some new-year lovin'.   ;)

I love Stats. I just made sure that my check-out of CIT was up-to-date. The stats are close to the top of my list ;)
Sean
Retired Resident Titan Nerd
---------------------------