Author Topic: Query Error in Temp Power listing  (Read 6294 times)

Janrith

• Minion
Query Error in Temp Power listing
« on: December 14, 2008, 06:37:44 PM »
Just in case you weren't aware, the top of the temp powers page in the City of Data section is displaying the DB Query instead of the listof temp powers:

Code: [Select]
SELECT pwr.iconname, p.id, p.story_id, p.part_no, p.objective_no, p.persists, p.power_id, s.type as story_type, s.name as story_name, s.level_min, s.level_max, pwr.displayname, pwr.mouseovertext, pwr.helptext FROM cityof_temp_powers p JOIN cityof_stories as s on s.id=p.story_id JOIN cityof_i12_powers as pwr on pwr.id = p.power_id WHERE s.game="" and p.persists="Mission Specific" and p.story_id>0 ORDER BY s.level_min, s.level_max, s.id

edit:
Also the "code" tag isn't displaying the contents when I use it in this post...

Steiner Edit:
Cuz for most forums, the bbcode for code is [ code ][ /code ] (Minus the white spaces)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 10:03:20 PM by Steiner »

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Query Error in Temp Power listing
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
Hmm, looks like it's being treated as one long line, and the code tag cuts that off.  Strange.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »
I had that same problem before, I just had to throw it in as a quote and it worked.  THe Code Tags seem to work when they want...or something...
SELECT pwr.iconname, p.id, p.story_id, p.part_no, p.objective_no, p.persists, p.power_id, s.type as story_type, s.name as story_name, s.level_min, s.level_max, pwr.displayname, pwr.mouseovertext, pwr.helptext FROM cityof_temp_powers p JOIN cityof_stories as s on s.id=p.story_id JOIN cityof_i12_powers as pwr on pwr.id = p.power_id WHERE s.game="" and p.persists="Mission Specific" and p.story_id>0 ORDER BY s.level_min, s.level_max, s.id

Janrith

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 05:43:21 AM »
Weird, I posted a reply to my issue w/ the actual select statement (and verified it was there) minutes after the initial post, but it's missing now...

At any rate I was trying to let Tomax know the query that was being displayed rather than the temp powers list.  BTW the page (http://www.redtomax.com/data/temp_powers/) is still currently hosed.

The top list is the query, then the "Mission Specific" and "Persistent" powers sections are empty of any data (they just have the headers).  The Special powers section is populated however.