Author Topic: New CoV Badges ? or bugs ?  (Read 8646 times)

humackt

• Underling
New CoV Badges ? or bugs ?
« on: December 11, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »
With the E13  find 2 new strange badge bar :

History : History of Nemesis 1 / 3 something to do with the plaque in the RWZ ?

where could the other two be then ?

Defeats 333 witches 1 / 333, nothing to do with the Halloween witches it should be at least 75 as I already have Malleus.
heroes'Witch pets in PvP maybe ?

Or just simply two bugs  ??? It would be a pity in this case.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: New CoV Badges ? or bugs ?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 12:24:49 PM »
The first issue is very likely a progress bar for the Academic badge - which is a hero-only history badge.  One of the Academic plaques is in RWZ (the one you mentioned.)  The other two are in Peregrine Island and the Abandoned Sewer Network.  The progress bar showing up in villain badge windows is a bug.  (I'm sure they probably know about it by now, but it can't hurt to report it anyway.)

The second issue definitely sounds like a progress bar for the Spellbinding badge (defeat 333 Cabal).  I'm at a loss for how villains might get that one.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

humackt

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 02:18:20 PM »
Thanks for the answer the academic badge sounds right to me.

For the cabal badge I'm gonna try and kil a witch pet in PvP to see if it goes up. I can figure out no other way Icould possibly kill a cabal witch.

humackt

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 03:02:58 PM »
After testing the badge bar does go up. So another badge is accessible to villains Envoutant 333 cabbals.
"Simply" kill 333 Amy Jonhson pets in PvP. Heroes get this pet the first time they succeed in Croatoa Task Force.
 It's gonna be a loooong badge to get. Yet it's another one for CoV.

Catharctic

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 05:23:25 AM »
I have a hard time believing that's on purpose, but it could be kind of "farmable". Kind of....

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 04:03:37 PM »
Villain badges have always been crap-loads harder to achieve than hero's or the hero equivalent to accolades to boot.

I fully think it was on purpose, again punishing the villains! Muah-ha-ha-ha... villains suck! lol (I'm just messin', don't take me seriously).
~Steinerd

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »
don't take me seriously

I never do.  8)

Catharctic

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »
Someone's had his Red Bull too early.

I'm really going to get some friends together to try to "farm" this badge. Amy is a cool pet, but I hardly ever use her (insert joke). It takes roughly 67 characters with all 5 "rounds" to make it happen, but you could have a team of 8 villains getting it all at once.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 05:10:12 PM »
Haven't had Red Bull in two days... I'm just naturally a morning person. Splash some water on my face and I'm as awake as I would be in the middle of the day, lol.

SP, ouch... OK!?, just ouch.... lol
~Steinerd