Author Topic: Unbreakable  (Read 10475 times)

DKeith2011

• Underling
Unbreakable
« on: November 22, 2008, 02:44:10 PM »
I'm looking for a map with damage inducing terrain accessible to a level 50 bots/ff MM.

Unbreakable is the last badge I need to finish off an accolade and any help would be appreciated.

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
Re: Unbreakable
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 05:43:45 PM »
Not sure about 'terrain'..
What I did to get the last few hundred k points for this was simply get a mission,  clear most of it (to avoid any surprises) and then simply get the last couple yellow or red minions hit me..

Leave it for a few minutes to make sure you are recovering from it and are not actually being slowly brought down to death. Then just leave it overnight. Depending on how far you are, you might need a couple nights to finish it.

In my case, I ve had so far both a Regen Stalker and a Dark Miasma Corr, so it was fairly easy to recover.. other toons with different powers may want to use Auto - self heal, or simply Rest.

If you're thinking about 'terrain' .. the only thing that comes to mind would be something along the lines of the lava in the Cap SF batzul cave, but that's a little bit too much in my experience...

Lady Thanatos

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 09:36:15 PM »
Would an Orangebagel map with the heal/end/damage crystals work? Obviously the red crystals would be the wanted type.

-- Lady T

DKeith2011

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 01:49:21 AM »
Oranbega crystals would help a lot actually.

Too bad I can't order the bots to stay in the AoE and just keep healing each other up.

IceHeart

• Boss
  • a.k.a 'Ice' - Shadow Souls' Top Cat
    • Shadow Souls
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »
Heh.. Didn't think of the red Crystals, you're totally right, Lady.

Why can order the bots?.. I'd think once you have cleared the area, u can just order them 'go to' and 'stay'.. if you place them in defensive and withing close range, you'll share the damage, they'll heal each other...

then again, MMs are not my main AT, so I may be missing something here :)

DKeith2011

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »
Pretty sure the damage aura makes them scatter, could be mistaken though.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 02:30:11 PM »
It has done so for me in the past.  Tell them to "Go To" and "Stay", and they will...but once the numbers appear they run out of the Aura and don't worry about healing.

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 12:17:50 PM »
I'm looking for a map with damage inducing terrain accessible to a level 50 bots/ff MM.

Unbreakable is the last badge I need to finish off an accolade and any help would be appreciated.

Easiest way to obtain is to get a CoT paper mission find a white or same lvl Guide (guy in brown robe) clear so that it is only him then dismiss pets. Next pop 3-4 small purples and click rest.

Your recovery should be more than his damage . make sure you have one lvl 50 heal io in rest. leave overnight, if you could get a therm to heal you while doing this it is bugged you get credit for the damage and for the therms heal much faster way to earn badge should be able to go from 0 to 10 mill in less than 24 hours

faero malikite

• Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 06:02:25 AM »
I have actually killed 2 birds with one stone using the same ideaology.  i go to oroborus, start a sf/tf (doesnt really matter which...then go to a hazard zone such as Sirens call or warburg....found a safe place to hide...pull a minion from the zone into the corner with u, pop your purples..go into rest...and earn the raider badge and the damage badges all at once.

I do have a question tho...what is the fastest most effective way to earn the debt badge (the 1.2 million one) my wp brute needs this one..and he just has never died much.
@faero malikite
@reverrend irreverent
I likey da firey!

Big B2200

• Minion
  • Big B2200 any way I can help just ask!
    • Van Gaurds Inner Circle
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
I have actually killed 2 birds with one stone using the same ideaology.  i go to oroborus, start a sf/tf (doesnt really matter which...then go to a hazard zone such as Sirens call or warburg....found a safe place to hide...pull a minion from the zone into the corner with u, pop your purples..go into rest...and earn the raider badge and the damage badges all at once.

I do have a question tho...what is the fastest most effective way to earn the debt badge (the 1.2 million one) my wp brute needs this one..and he just has never died much.

Debt is easy remove getting it hardest

go to the upper platform with a tray ful of wakies bull a large enough group of banes away from were they are working and let wail on you with shields off when the leave pop the wakie wait 30 secs rinse and repeat.

You must pull away so you can rez a wakie gives you x amount of time from debt depending on the size i think at 50 the cap is close to 400k run a flash back or strike force debt gone rinse and repeat, or go farming shivs in blood bay another fast way to remove debt.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 05:46:59 PM »
These days you don't even have to be online to work on debt badges.  Patrol XP does the work for you.

All you have to do is find a way to die a whole lot (like taking a tray of awaken inspirations to Monster Island), and log out when you hit the debt cap.  Due to the mechanics of patrol XP, when you have debt, you work it off while logged out.  Once the debt is gone, you start accumulating patrol XP.  Likewise, any debt you would normally earn when defeated is first subtracted from any patrol XP you currently have accumulated.

All debt worked off by patrol XP counts toward debt badges, so if you have to die off a few extra times to get rid of patrol XP on your way to the debt cap, that's just bonus progress.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov