Author Topic: Display list?  (Read 2018 times)

Fasttrack

• Underling
Display list?
« on: October 28, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »
My searchfu is very weak, so I'm just going to ask this and beg forgiveness if its been beaten to death:

I've finally registered a Titan Key and I'm now part of this new system.  I once used the old City Information Terminal with the badge tracking provided by Game Tracker (until it died), and then Hero Stats  (until I got tired of it not 'grabbing' new badges earned, with some difficulties trying to get it to recognize old badges).

Anyway, I have TNT working, and after about 3 attempts of Set Title bind usage and manual badge selection in-game,  I finally have all of my badges accounted for and verified on City Info Tracker.

Now that I have my badges, and my character is obviously set up... where is the display that shows everyone's toons and the amount of badges they have?  As far as I can tell, I can only see mine.  I'd like to know my standing within the community. 

Is that not a feature that is available yet?

Also, what is the Stats page on City Info Tracker for?  It says it doesn't exist yet.  Is this the page for the subject I'm inquiring about?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Display list?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »
The Stats Page is where all the information you desire will lie....once it's completed. :D

Fasttrack

• Underling
Re: Display list?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:27:58 PM »
Ah ok, thanks!

I was getting very frustrated at trying to figure out how to see it, but now that I know I'm not crazy I feel better!   :P

Can't wait for this feature to be installed!  Anyways, great sites!  You guys kick butt!   ;D