Author Topic: Badge Verification  (Read 15816 times)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Badge Verification
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 12:52:54 AM »
Ah, I seem to have developed a knack for not wording things very well as of late :D, sorry.  Glad you figured it out though.  Perhaps you got those from BW?  They have a set themselves, it could be.  No matter though, I'd recommend downloading ours just so we're on the same Page - Titan Binds.  If you get stuck or something gets confusing, you can always delete the whole thing and start over.

As a side note, I did just try it and it worked.  I could Email you the Files (or a zipped version of the whole thing) and you could just dump them into your Binds Folder.  If you want, let me know.

gothess

• Lieutenant
  • Dodge This!
    • COH Anonymous SG/ Black Sheep VG
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 01:31:57 AM »
Nah, I just speed read way too often. I skipped over "-Open the Settitle Folder, you'll see a bunch of Text Documents that when opened..." :P

And since you already have the files feel free to send them. :)

Thanks!
-T
(aka Ani)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 02:13:55 AM »
Email Sent.  I changed it a little, so it's not exactly as I wrote the instructions on.  Nothing to be concerned about, I just didn't need all the Settitles from the Files, so I edited them accordingly.  I also forgot to mention the ending part of each File:

bindloadfile c:\binds\settitle\14.txt"

That tells the File named "13" to automatically open File named "14" when it's done with it's Binds.  You have to alter those as well when you Rename each file.  Or else the entire Bind won't work since it is essentially "missing" all the Files.

Shorts

• Minion
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »
The SetTitle file would be a nice addition to TNT. Make it tab, and have people select what badge sets to bind... it would be quite nice.
That way one could argue that getting a bind file for only the missing badges would be easy. At least this has been suggested before, however I can't find the post right now.
Excreta ergo sum.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
That way one could argue that getting a bind file for only the missing badges would be easy. At least this has been suggested before, however I can't find the post right now.

Perhaps a script can be generated to only contain the #'s for the Missing Badges on a per Toon basis.  Admins, is this even possible?  Auto-generate a Bind File for designated Badge (ie, Unobtained or Unverified only...or both) that is created for use of only a single specific Toon.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 07:24:43 PM »
Yes

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 07:28:48 PM »
Yes

I'm sorry to threadjack here too, but your avatar makes me think you are yelling with every post - :P
(either that or crazy)
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 08:00:05 PM »
I have the same notion. CAPS all your responses, add to the funny! :gonk:
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »
Looks like a frozen buck-tooth 3-D smilie.  Kinda creepy in a very minor way.

gothess

• Lieutenant
  • Dodge This!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:20 PM »
Looks like a frozen buck-tooth 3-D smilie.  Kinda creepy in a very minor way.

And yours is all cutesy and stuff... :P

Note to self: create new avie. :)
-T
(aka Ani)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 01:33:46 PM »
It's only temporary, but thanks for the compliment :D.

To try and steer us back on Topic though, have you tried the Binds I sent you?

gothess

• Lieutenant
  • Dodge This!
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »
Email Sent.  I changed it a little, so it's not exactly as I wrote the instructions on.  Nothing to be concerned about, I just didn't need all the Settitles from the Files, so I edited them accordingly.  I also forgot to mention the ending part of each File:

bindloadfile c:\binds\settitle\14.txt"

That tells the File named "13" to automatically open File named "14" when it's done with it's Binds.  You have to alter those as well when you Rename each file.  Or else the entire Bind won't work since it is essentially "missing" all the Files.

I set-up the folder. I looked in each file for the "bindloadfile..." string you mentioned above and they are all there. So, not sure if it's supposed to go elsewhere also or if you just forgot that you actually did put it in there.

I'll run the files a little later and let ya know if they worked as intended... I think I have a character that needed the gladiators verified. :)
-T
(aka Ani)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 06:40:44 PM »
Nope, it's supposed to be there.  My first Post in this Thread mentioned every change that was needed to be made EXCEPT for that String item.  Since I forgot all about it during the entire conversation here, I figured I'd mention it the moment I remembered it and emailed you everything.

So if you removed your other Binds Download (Folders and all) and then extracted my Zip file to your C: Drive, it should be good to go.  No changes needed on your end. :)

gothess

• Lieutenant
  • Dodge This!
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 08:36:20 PM »
Ah, I see. Well it worked. My gladiators on my main villain are all now verified. Thank you! :D
-T
(aka Ani)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 08:47:09 PM »
Superb! ;D

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network