Author Topic: Badge Checklist  (Read 2191 times)

Healing Darkness.

• Underling
Badge Checklist
« on: September 24, 2008, 04:06:38 PM »
Dunno if this has been reported or if you have had a bug report for it.....but here goes.  :-\

On the badge checklist page, when I scroll down to the bottom I find a reference to

CIT Awarded (0) left.
and this error message....

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Filename: manage/checklist_view.php

Line Number: 58

Is this something that you are implementing in the future?  ???
Or is this a real error that you just haven't gotten around to fixing yet?  :)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Badge Checklist
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 07:49:07 PM »
Nope, that's not really a new Bug, but something we implemented back with the old CIT and then never follow-up with.  CIT Awarded Badges, we decided to issue our own custom Badges to Accounts in the Database that have been around during each of our Yearly Anniversaries.  Sort of like the Anniversary Badges in-game, 'cept Account wide instead of Character wide.

Again though, we started it and then it got dumped (partially) when the new CIT came around.  Hence why you see the Error, because it's referencing a part of the DB that doesn't exist anymore.  I believe we are still wanting to use this again, but we haven't talked about it in a while, I'm not sure.  So, to answer your questions in a simpler form...1) Maybe, and 2) Yes, sort of...read explanation above :P.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 08:25:35 PM »
Hmm, I never noticed this bug before.  Taz - is it in Mantis?  I want to try and make some time here soon to clear out some of the worse bugs.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »
Just checked the Mantis, it's not there.  I shall Update accordingly.