Author Topic: COH Faces  (Read 5750 times)

Talia Lent

• Underling
COH Faces
« on: September 08, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »
Could someone tell me why my key works for all the sites except for COH Faces?  Keeps telling me invalid username and password.  All the other sites, let me log in...  Not sure what to do.

CHaracter: Talia Lent, Freedom Server

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: COH Faces
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »
Brand new Members to the Titan Network will not have access to CoHFaces, SuckerPunchs' Online Planner nor RedTomax's Site.  We are currently working on the CIT Site as well as other items that are in need of being completed before we head off and address those Sites.  Once we do, you're Key will work.

I apologize for this, as I don't currently have a timeline though.

leshaumby

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 07:06:26 AM »
its been 2 months and my key still doesnt work, I got one just for cohfaces i love the game so there is nothing that i wanna complain about, I just want people to see my face,and Im wondering, is this a scam, just to get the key, cause it definately doesnt work.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 08:00:25 AM »
lol. naw, it's not scam. Just took awhile for the Admins to get enough free time to give faces the much needed series of updates (overhaul as we've been calling it).

It's not even "In the works" it's literally being worked on! lol... just sick of saying "In the works".
~Steinerd

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 10:44:47 AM »
its been 2 months and my key still doesnt work, I got one just for cohfaces i love the game so there is nothing that i wanna complain about, I just want people to see my face,and Im wondering, is this a scam, just to get the key, cause it definately doesnt work.

It's not a scam, we all have lives outside of the game and family to attend too, which take priority over a fan site.

We have added a new member (Steiner) to help out with some of the issues since we were all back logged.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:56 PM »

We are in the process of making some significant changes to Faces, and part of that is getting the Titan Key to work reliably.

I understand your frustration, but we are definitely working on getting Faces "up to scratch" and it'll be ready a lot sooner than you think  :)

Lady Thanatos

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 03:21:00 AM »
We are in the process of making some significant changes to Faces, and part of that is getting the Titan Key to work reliably.

Here's a bizarre question... Is there anyway for me to UNlink part of the Network from my account profile?

I wandered over to CoHFaces to see the new layout. Now my profile indicates that I'm a user of that aspect of the Network when I'm not -- CIT, Mids/Planner, and the Wiki are the sections I use regularly.

The Key is working too reliably in my case.   :P

Thanks,
-- Lady T

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 03:56:54 AM »
No, the Network is a solid unit.  If you don't want to use Faces you don't have to, but it's part and parcel of being a Key member.