Author Topic: CIT Changelog  (Read 101663 times)

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: CIT Changelog
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »
March 7, 2011
  • The Leaderboards now update in real time. (Previously, they were only updated once every four hours.)
  • Fixed issue where custom character images couldn't be uploaded, as reported here.
  • Fixed issue where the "Visit My Public Profile" link on the front page did not work, as reported here.
  • Custom character images for deleted characters are now periodically purged.
  • Refactored and improved code on the back end. No visible changes.

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2011, 07:13:36 PM »
May 12, 2011
  • Account Settings: fixed a bug that would prevent settings to be updated.
  • Edit Character:
    • "Server" field is now editable.
    • "Delete Character" button has been fixed.
  • Data Feeds: the custom sort applied in the "My Characters" page should now apply to feeds as well.
  • Badges: manually adding badges to a character has been fixed.
  • Downloads: the download box in the front page has been revamped to accommodate the newest Titan Network application, Titan Waterworks. Check out the link for details. It has also been added to the Download page, and under the Tools menu.
  • Alignment changes:
    • The several instances in CIT where Alignment is viewed were updated to show all six alignments currently possible in-game. The following pages were updated:
      • My Account Overview: added new icons, alignment counters, and "Information" currency under "Monetary Statistics".
      • Character Profile: added new icons. If the character is a Loyalist or a Resistance Member, his currency will change to "Information".
      • My Characters: added new icons.
      • My Public List: added new icons.
      • Leaderboards: added new icons and updated alignment filters.
      • Online Now: added new icons.
      • Statistics: added new icons, alignment counters, and updated alignment filters.
      • Add New Character and Edit Character: new editable field "Alignment" has been added.
    • Please note that the Alignment field isn't yet updated by the current version of Sentinel (0.9.3 at the time of this post). This is expected to come with the 1.0 release. In the meanwhile, you can manually adjust the alignment of your characters in the "Edit Character" page.

(All changes provided/implemented by Keen.)

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
July 24, 2011
  • Account Overview: Fixed Monetary Statistics.
  • Account Overview: the "Top 10 Characters" list sorting has been changed to Verified Badge Count (Desc) to make it more useful. (A feature to customize the sort option of this list is in the works.)
  • Edit Character: the 'Unknown' option in the Ancillary/Patron Power Pool select box has been renamed to 'None' for clarity.
  • Edit Character: fixed a bug that would prevent the Power Pool selection to be cleared.
  • Edit Character: added a title for the page.
  • Statistics: when selecting an Archetype, the list of Primaries, Secondaries and Epics will show all powersets as opposed to the top 10 entries.
  • Badge Listing: added new column "Verified". This counter shows how many characters (across the entire CIT database) have verified the specified badge.
  • Badge Listing: added a "Sort by" option.
  • Badge Listing: the "Game" column has been removed.
(All changes provided/implemented by Keen.)

Keen

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »
August 6, 2011
  • New Page: Accolade Tracker (under "Tools" menu): keep track of the required badges of a given accolade badge across all characters in your account, all in a single page! Select an Accolade Badge and easily find information about which characters need which badges to earn it. This feature requires the user to be logged in.
  • Some backend changes done to enhance support to the Facebook Application.

Not a native English speaker.
But I'll let you point and laugh at my typos so I can fix them. :)

Keen

• Elite Boss
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2011, 11:56:41 AM »
October 27, 2011

• Added logic for "Unknown" alignment as it is now possible with Issue 21 (for characters who haven't chosen an alignment in the Tutorial). This should affect most places in CIT where alignment icons or data are displayed, such as listings, character statistics and details, etc.
  • Edit Character: character names are now editable.
  • Edit Character: renaming a character or moving it to another server will un-verify all Badges for the affected character.
  • Edit Character: Titles are now listed based on the character's current alignment.
  • Fixed grammar in the "Check my characters for this badge" page.
  • Inactive Badges page: the Game column has been removed.
  • All links to Badge details have been standardized across the board and should now open as popup windows.
  • Resolved an issue with avatar image generation which would cause Sentinel to stop functioning while retrieving character images. The issue seemed to be specific to Windows 7.

Keen

• Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2012, 10:19:41 PM »
March 23, 2012
  • Internal structure for badges has been changed substantially:
    • Badge Detail popup window: language links have been added to the top of the page for easy switching.
    • Badge texts (description and requirements, as they appear in-game) for all known game languages have been added for all active badges.
    • Other sections related to badges should behave as they usually do.
    • New badges can now be added much faster and easily updated.
  • PHP errors in the My Account Badges page have been fixed.
  • Statistics and Character Stats: Server, Archetype and Origin Usage tables are visible again.
  • Database errors in several pages related to badges should now be fixed.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:26:23 PM by Keen »

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »
June 7, 2012

Changes to the verification webservice used by Sentinel and HeroStats:
  • The webservice no longer takes alignment or archetype into consideration when verifying badge names. As long as the badge name is unambiguous, it will verify. This change allows verification for characters without an alignment set (previously, they were refused; this primarily impacts HeroStats users). It also allows correct verification is the alignment is incorrect (previously, only badges with the same name for both sides would verify if the alignment was incorrect; this also primarily impacts HeroStats users).
  • Badges with ambiguous names will no longer verify. This means that we will no longer have to manually deactivate such badges in CIT. Verifications prior to the ambiguity will be retained and will be reflected in characters' counts. Future verifications will be refused until the ambiguity is fixed.
  • The webservice will now add messages to its response if a badge is rejected because it is ambiguous or unknown. (This mostly benefits HeroStats, which makes such messages available in its log.)

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2017, 12:34:39 AM »
February 10, 2017
  • Added "Chat" to the list of servers.
  • Bug fixes.