More Titan Projects > City Info Tracker

CIT Changelog

<< < (2/14) > >>

SuckerPunch:
More Features Today :D

* Added live badge totals to Manage page - This means your badge counts should now reflect immediately after adding/removing badges from the Manage Badge section

* Added in badge progress bar to the Character profile page.

SuckerPunch:
What? Yes! More Features!

* Announcing: "Private" XML data feeds!

Log into CIT, and then check out http://cit.cohtitan.com/manage/myxml  (also accessible via the "My XML Data Feed" menu item under "My Account")

This feed is provided to allow you to pull your character data into any other website or XML-capable reader!

By default, this URL is not shared publicly, so unless you specifically share this link with others, no one else can view this feed. This feed will show ALL of your characters, regardless of their hidden status! If you share this link for ANY reason, we are not responsible for exposing data you didn't want others to see!

Other feeds, as they are added to the site, will respect your privacy settings, so when those are available we recommend sharing those if privacy is a concern for you!

SuckerPunch:
It's been a while since I've added anything major, but hooray!

New Feature Added Today

* Low-Hanging Fruit Report - Can now be found in the Character's Management page

* Re-Added the "% to next level" column on the Manage Characters list page.

Edit - added in Level % note.

SuckerPunch:

New Feature for Today:

* Revamped "Badge Detail" page.  Is now a true popup window, and should be properly styled visited directly as opposed to only through the popup (there was a bug where linking someone to the detail page would show an unstyled page).

On top of all that, I've added back in the "Requirements" and "Required For" portions of the detail page.   If a badge is earned via obtaining other badges, "Requirements" section shows up. If a badge is a dependency for another badge, the "Required For" section shows up.

Ex-calibur:

--- Quote from: SuckerPunch on August 08, 2008, 08:15:52 PM ---On top of all that, I've added back in the "Requirements" and "Required For" portions of the detail page.   If a badge is earned via obtaining other badges, "Requirements" section shows up. If a badge is a dependency for another badge, the "Required For" section shows up.

--- End quote ---
Now that's service! ;-)  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version