Author Topic: Marvel What If...?  (Read 2535 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Marvel What If...?
« on: August 13, 2021, 12:49:56 PM »
The first episode was alright.  Got a bit Hellboy for a minute.  I liked that they were able to get many of the original actors to do the voices.  My only complaint would be the animation looks odd for some reason.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

HalcyonS

• Boss
Re: Marvel What If...?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 07:32:58 PM »
It worked well for an original What If...? story for me and I had fun with it. I admit the style is a bit 'off' and not one I love, but I felt the same way about the Clone War cartoons and that grew on me, so I'm willing to let this go and see.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 09:38:13 PM »
I liked the second episode a lot more.  So much tongue-in-cheek fun with various characters that just worked better somehow.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 05:16:03 AM »
Aside from a few funny lines about Thor, episode 3 is the worst so far.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 06:56:49 PM »
I'll agree of the 3 it's the 'worst', but at the same time it's was still decent, not great, but it wasn't a bad episode.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 08:53:08 PM »
For a moment I was totally expecting Strange to pull a Raistlin/Fistandantilus.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 08:56:41 PM »
What if... Killmonger was just as boring and unlikable but he won?

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »
I never found him to be either. I also liked this episode more then the last one with Dr Strange which I found overly trope-y.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2021, 08:56:40 AM »
Was that Vision in the Destroyer Armor powered by Infinity Stones?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2021, 02:55:49 PM »
Ultron.  Keep in mind that Vision's body was originally supposed to be Ultron's new body.  Looks like this is a version of Ultron that managed to check that off his bucket list.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov