Author Topic: Loki series  (Read 2420 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Loki series
« on: June 11, 2021, 01:44:14 AM »
I currently have two main theories:

Spoiler for Hidden:
1. Loki does all the things that get the TVA to recruit him to catch himself in between getting free and agreeing to help.

2. The Loki the TVA are after is actually doing what he's supposed to be doing, and ultimately so is the Variant.  The Variant will end up taking main Loki's place being killed by Thanos, and main Loki will then do the things that get the Variant recruited.  All praise the Sacred Timeline.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Loki series
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 08:37:30 PM »
Well those apparently got defenestrated.  I have a new joke theory:  Jane Foster's wicked step-sister used to sell jet skis.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 10:33:46 AM »
Episode 3 was trying too hard to sell that the events in the episode are largely in Loki's head.  This has me pondering the possibility that the whole TVA scenario is in his head.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 06:02:49 AM »
On the one hand, come episode 5 everything seems off the rails.  On the other, the fact that they played out Peter Pan and Captain Hook has me still thinking all of this could be in Loki's head.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 10:31:11 AM »
So... Kang the Conqueror and a 2nd season.  I think I'm disgruntled.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 02:27:45 AM »
I had some little issues with the last episode, but overall I liked the series.

I really liked how it wasn't that they had to create the TVA to stop the Multiverses from fighting each other, but because they had to stop Kangs from fighting each other.