Author Topic: Picard/Discovery for the masses  (Read 1990 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Picard/Discovery for the masses
« on: April 05, 2021, 01:55:06 PM »
You know what I shoulda posted this like a week ago.. but it didn't dawn on me until this weekend when I finally saw my first episodes of Star Trek Picard and Discovery..

Pluto, my favorite place for everything you've already seen 100x or are about to... is streaming Paramount+ for free until....? And as part of that if you get lucky like I did last weekend you may get a marathon of Picard and Discovery, which, makes this a shareworthy event that I shoulda thought of sooner due to they've been streaming Paramount+ for free for ~ a week now and I dunno when it ends.

Man I wish I woulda been watching Discovery when I was playing Star Trek Online and they were coming out with all that new stuff for Discovery. I thought it was well done at the time but now that I see some of what they were tributing - bravo. For example Battle of the Binary Stars. The thing where the Klingon ship is cloaked and they say "prepare to meet our envoy" and the Federation bigshot says 'good, because if we're fighting we're not talking' and then the cloaked Klingon ship slowly plows right through the middle of the Fed ship.. They redid that really well. It's a shame that I and whoever else missed out on that experience of watching and then playing in the Discovery universe and now I'm not playing STO but oh well.

Anyway, there ya go. Free Paramount+ with the possibility of another marathon of Picard and Discovery until ....?
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Picard/Discovery for the masses
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 08:36:00 PM »
I've only seen either of these shows on Saturday and they are showing them today (Saturday). Just tossing that in.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>