Author Topic: Falcon and the Winter Soldier  (Read 2146 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
« on: March 27, 2021, 05:04:48 AM »
I love the show so far. I love the chemistry between Sam and Bucky especially when they argue. The show feels more of a movie than a tv show just broken into 6 episodes. It's better than WandaVision in my opinion.

HalcyonS

• Boss
Re: Falcon and the Winter Soldier
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 02:38:14 AM »
I'm not sure I like it better then Wandavision, so far the 2 episodes we've had have been really enjoyable.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 04:34:11 AM by HalcyonS »

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 04:14:49 AM »
The action in it has been better, I'd say.  The guy they got as US Agent has a terrible face shape for that helmet, though.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 08:35:29 PM »
Sharon - ::acts offended when she thinks Sam is offering to get her cleared quid pro quo::

Also Sharon - ::doesn't trust the offer to help if there are no strings attached::
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 11:08:36 PM »
Zemo is the MVP on the 3rd episode. I like him a lot.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 12:39:47 PM »
Valentina Allegra de Elaine