Author Topic: Some Netflix Saturday Morning Cartoons  (Read 6476 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Some Netflix Saturday Morning Cartoons
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2021, 02:07:15 PM »
I think the reason I enjoyed the X-Men anime more is because it actually seemed like a comic book story.  Wolverine mostly felt like a generic anime... except for Omega Red.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2021, 05:59:50 PM »
human and blue furry are the main.

And sometimes wore a lab coat.

That's about how I remember Beast.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2021, 02:23:43 AM »
At some point I need to finish The Mandalorian and start the new season of Cobra Kai, but it looks like the new season of Disenchanted is coming soon.

I always liked The Simpsons when it happened to be on and nothing else was. I never remember seeing a bad episode. The show gave me some good laughs and I really got into some episodes...but.. I never became a fan for some reason. Then when I first saw a listing for Disenchanted awhile back I thought it would probably be good...and promptly ignored it and have ever since until you mentioned it again..

Disenchanted Seasons 1 to 2.2 (is as far as I've gotten so far) haven't been what I would call amazing or anything, but, they have been good! This is one of my new favorite shows.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>