Community > Comics and Other Media

SPACE FORCE

(1/5) > >>

Xev:
This, is some quality new Netflixing.

eabrace:
There's a whole lot for me to laugh at in this series.

Tenzhi:
I've been eyeing it warily.  I rarely like Steve Carell.  And I really dislike The Office, which the description seems to want to link it to.  On the other hand - John Malkovitch.

Xev:

--- Quote from: Tenzhi on June 01, 2020, 10:43:38 PM ---On the other hand - John Malkovitch.

--- End quote ---

I never was a particularly big fan but he is kinda perfect in this.

--- Quote from: Tenzhi on June 01, 2020, 10:43:38 PM ---I rarely like Steve Carell.

--- End quote ---

I saw him in 40 Year Old Virgin and fairly well enjoyed it and that's all I can think of atm. He's good in this, too.

--- Quote from: Tenzhi on June 01, 2020, 10:43:38 PM ---I've been eyeing it warily.
--- End quote ---

Seriously? I think it takes less time to actually just watch the thing  : ) It's funny! You'll like it. Or, you won't. Those, are the two options  : ) I like it.

I didn't set the bar very high at all for the show. It said New + Space + had a funny lead, and, yeah, I think the show wouldn't be nearly as engaging without JM to balance out the tightness in the pantsness from SC. Like I said, never was a particularly large fan of JM, but, he is fairly well perfect in this. The show very likely won't blow your mind but I find it to be a very acceptable diversion with a great/engaging topic/concept (Space! Space....Force!) and a certain smartness and funniness.

Tenzhi:
By "eyeing it warily" I mean that there are a queuetillion things on Netflix for me to watch, but it keeps putting that under my nose and I keep considering squeezing it in to break up my watch grind.  Of course, that I keep doing that is in no small part why I'll never fully catch up...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version