Author Topic: Agents of SHIELD Final Season  (Read 3626 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Agents of SHIELD Final Season
« on: May 31, 2020, 04:48:45 PM »
This season is a copy-paste of Legends of Tomorrow.

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
Re: Agents of SHIELD Final Season
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 07:17:46 PM »
Eh. Legends didn't invent time travel.
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 07:58:50 PM »
Flash has new episodes... Supergurl... This.. I've binged on all three of these and am still digesting without making it to the end of the ollld seasons. They are all good shows tho (Supergurl is pretty chick-flicky but.. *shrug*) and will definitely catch up eventually. Oh, and the last season of The Good Place. Not caught that yet either. And the last few episodes of Merlin... And...

I'm kinda binged out on some shows due to catch-up overload.

Shows I won't be coming back to, probably, are, pretty much anything else Marvel. Which sucks due to I always kinda preferred Marvel over DC and everyone else, but, yeah, too much gorenography for me in the latest shows, unfortunately - unfortunately due to there is soooo much out, and, I won't be seeing it.

This show is the Marvel exception. They didn't go for the misplaced gore (what audience they are going for in their other newer shows, I have noooooo idea...) that the other Marvel shows seemed compelled to go for.

I'll be coming back to finish Agents of Shield, eventually. The early episodes were super good.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 12:15:48 AM »
This season is a copy-paste of Legends of Tomorrow.

As someone who didn't watch Legends of Tomorrow, that's fine with me. We basically know where everything will have to end up, but I'm eager to see how they get there. Looking forward to this one last ride.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 09:35:38 PM »
I won't lie.  I watch to see what happens to Enoch more than anyone else at this point.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 01:49:58 AM »
I won't lie.  I watch to see what happens to Enoch more than anyone else at this point.

Me too.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 08:34:14 PM »
Add me to the Pro-Enoch group.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 10:54:26 PM »
Enoch, Mac and YoYo are the only characters i've not long wanted to die terribly. I doubt all three make it to the end of this season with that status.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 01:51:35 AM »
Glad to see Enoch return that quick into the season. It's getting interesting.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2020, 01:36:48 PM »
Getting to delete those last two files and knowing i never have to watch that again felt really satisfying.

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2020, 04:39:45 PM »
It kind of ended with a "piff".  If there was a tie with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I guess I missed it.  (Sousa?  But he wasn't in any of the movies.)
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2020, 07:58:34 PM »
It kind of ended with a "piff".  If there was a tie with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I guess I missed it.  (Sousa?  But he wasn't in any of the movies.)

Spoiler for Hidden:
I assumed the 'situation in Moscow' had to do with the upcoming Black Widow movie.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2020, 07:02:46 PM »

There was a tie-end mention to the MCU.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Fitz said he was in the Quantum Realm to jump between 2 different timelines to hide from the Cronachomes.