Author Topic: MSVCP140.dll was not found  (Read 3524 times)

Evil Twinkie

• Underling
MSVCP140.dll was not found
« on: May 05, 2020, 05:04:33 PM »
I am trying to install Tequila but after I run I am receiving the message, "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I am running windows 10 Pro (I believe I have a version greater than .NET 3.5).

I have tried to install the Tequila again but the same message.

Does anyone know a fix or can I grab this .dll from another source and place it where it is needed?

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
Re: MSVCP140.dll was not found
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 11:10:52 PM »
I'll throw a guess you're trying to play Homecoming. If so, there are specific threads for this issue with very detailed solutions (likely just like the link above).
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 11:41:46 PM »
There's no tech support for Homecoming available on Titan Network.

Post here instead.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 05:39:31 PM »
There's no tech support for Homecoming available on Titan Network.

Post here instead.

I responded to the post because it only specifically mentions Tequila, which there is support for at these forums.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 01:54:42 AM »
I responded to the post because it only specifically mentions Tequila, which there is support for at these forums.

No worries. :)

Instead of locking conversations about Homecoming, I'm moving them here.  But if someone needs help for any of the Rogue Servers, I'll point them accordingly.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran