Author Topic: The Flash season 6  (Read 34549 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: The Flash season 6
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2020, 10:30:58 AM »
Worse than you can imagine or worse than you imagine? I clicked the link here and there are way more shown in this link than in the place i initially saw the story. i wasn't surprised from the ones i'd seen that he got fired but seeing all of these i'd have been surprised if he hadn't. They're obviously meant as jokes but he should have known a celebrity can't make those sorts of jokes on a public forum nowadays.

Wondering what they'll do to write him out. They've been hinting at Eclipso, maybe they could just have Sue kill him off panel and they find the body, conveniently not showing his face. Or maybe they'll just have a completely different elongated man not named Ralph Dibney like they're doing with Batwoman.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2020, 12:08:51 AM »
Or keep the character, but have him alter his appearance, which he can do very conveniently.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2020, 10:07:19 AM »
Sure, maybe he has to hide his identity or something.  He could use the alias Patrick O'Brian.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2020, 05:04:56 PM »
Just finished catching up with this... what a horrible cliffhanger ending for a terribly unfocused season.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2020, 09:02:47 AM »
For what it's worth, the cliffhanger wasn't planned.  They just couldn't shoot any more episodes with production in pandemic shutdown.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov