Author Topic: paragonwiki.com is frozen in time  (Read 4441 times)

Heliopause

• Underling
paragonwiki.com is frozen in time
« on: August 16, 2019, 03:38:33 PM »
Does anyone know if paragonwiki.com is frozen in time and basically just an archive or still active to changes?

There is some amount of missing dialogue and such I would love to contribute to as I go through story arcs.

(Moderator Note: Original title lost due to maintenance issue, replaced with phrase from OP. -- Tahquitz)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:25:31 PM by Tahquitz »

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 09:17:14 PM »
Paragon Wiki is both frozen in time (as of Issue 24) and is still active to changes. As long as the content you want to add didn't happen with the Issue 25 --> Homecoming development it's fair game.

Thanks for taking an interest in helping fill in the holes. Don't be afraid to ask if you have any other questions.

Grimgribber

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 04:05:29 PM »
I'd like to as well, and I'm not sure the right place or method to do so. So here is the information I have that is not reflected in the current wiki page for Mr. G (Primal Earth)'s story arc --

In 4.2, Sweeps Week: Character vs. the Rogue Isles, mission 4.2.5 Part Four: All in the Family, if you have already completed all of Crimson Revenant's missions (he's a contact that opens up once you get the Hammer Down badge (by defeating the Ghost of Scrapyard)), then rather than having to fight him, he will become your ally. Here is the alternative dialogue:

[NPC] Crimson Revenant: Well, Enormity, I've been hired to take you down.
[NPC] Crimson Revenant: But, you know what? I enjoyed our little time together.
[NPC] Crimson Revenant: So, why don't we have a little fun and take down the Family?
[Caption] What a twist folks! Enormity has gotten Crimson Revenant to be an ally!
[Caption] Let's see what the two of them can do against the forces of the Family!

This isn't reflected on the wiki page, https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Mr._G_(Primal_Earth)#Part_Four:_All_in_the_Family

So I wanted to let someone know. I apologize if this isn't the place to do that, I couldn't find anywhere else to submit it.

Thanks.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 02:54:05 PM »
So I wanted to let someone know. I apologize if this isn't the place to do that, I couldn't find anywhere else to submit it.

You can edit the wiki yourself, no need to get approval from the forums (for something like this).
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame