Author Topic: Freedom Phalanx Reserve Member Accolade  (Read 1893 times)

Marine X

• Minion
Freedom Phalanx Reserve Member Accolade
« on: June 17, 2019, 03:57:35 PM »
Looked around on Paragon Wiki and checked out a few zones but can't recall a good place to do the hunts for the Accolade.
Got the Freakshow Tanks ( defeat 100 ) in Terra Volta while getting the Plaque for the Authority Badge, but now I'm Stuck.

Need to Defeat 100 Clockwork Gears ( Spawned from Defeated Clockwork Princes )
Need to Defeat 100 Fake Nemesis.

I think I got the Fake Nemesis on Perigrine Island ( South East Port Area ) back in the day but it took forever. The Clockwork I think I got in Missions. Anybody know a way other than Flashback missions to find and Street Hunt these Efficiently?

Can't seem to find either in decent numbers, even went to Boomtown thinking with all the Clockwork there I'd be set, not so much. Toured Crey's Folly and found tons of Nemesis Troops but no Fake Nemesis. Must be some place I have forgotten.
When it's too tough for everyone else,
It's just right for me.......
( unless it's cold, or raining , or dirty,
 or there are Sappers, man I Hate those Guys )
                                                                   Marine X

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: Freedom Phalanx Reserve Member Accolade
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 05:15:24 PM »
On fake nems you either hunt - A couple of the shard islands have them if PI isn't working for you, or you can -1/8 the steel canyon who will die arc's first mission. For clockwork bosses a 5-8 player synapse slog should do it. They spawn pretty often in the south of perez park as well.

But if you're on an i25 server it's easier just to hit null the gull and do high pain on redside instead. - 200 marcone minion/lieuts is 5 minutes in marconeville area of port oakes. Kill any arachnos you see there too but once the marcones are done run over to the fort in the northeast for the rest of the wolf spiders. All that leaves is a quick ouro arc, some explore/plaques, and 200k debt badge. If you don't already have that from normal play you can attack some arachnoids near the grandville hospital with your shields off to get it quickly.

Marine X

• Minion
Re: Freedom Phalanx Reserve Member Accolade
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:59:57 AM »
Forgot about Perez Park for the Clockwork, I knew that I had seen them somewhere but couldn't recall. Thanks, that one is out of there, now for the Fake Nemesis...
When it's too tough for everyone else,
It's just right for me.......
( unless it's cold, or raining , or dirty,
 or there are Sappers, man I Hate those Guys )
                                                                   Marine X