Community > Comics and Other Media

Jessica Jones Final Season

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tenzhi:

--- Quote from: Mandu on June 16, 2019, 01:28:27 PM ---I've seen it through episode 5 so far. You would think they would have learned. Superheroes need supervillains,
--- End quote ---

I think they actually introduced the supervillain at the end of episode 5.  Though whether they'll ever apply his proper villain moniker is doubtful.

AmberOfDzu:
I enjoyed this season more that season 2. The big problem I have with these miniseries generally is they seem to struggle to fill them out. When you don't have enough real story material to do a dozen episodes, guys, just make fewer, or re-think your story. Don't show people doing things really slowly, or show the same thing from different viewpoints over and over.

Tenzhi:
I liked Sallinger as the antagonist.  But all the nonsense with Trish just annoyed me.  I didn't care for Hogarth this season, either.  The Luke Cage cameo just made me wish for a final season of that with some closure.

HalcyonS:
It was ok... but as a huuuuge Hellcat can I really really didn't enjoy where it ended up.

saipaman:

--- Quote from: eabrace on June 17, 2019, 11:08:51 PM ---Short answer:  Yes.
Spoiler for Hidden: https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/marvel/281737/jessica-jones-season-3-who-is-erik-gelden-comics-history
--- End quote ---

The Toxic Avenger can do that too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version