Community > Comics and Other Media

Jessica Jones Final Season

<< < (3/3)

MyriVerse:

--- Quote from: HalcyonS on June 24, 2019, 02:50:39 AM ---It was ok... but as a huuuuge Hellcat can I really really didn't enjoy where it ended up.

--- End quote ---
Even as someone who doesn't particularly enjoy Hellcat, I didn't enjoy any of it.

Tenzhi:

--- Quote from: saipaman on June 25, 2019, 04:23:08 PM ---The Toxic Avenger can do that too...

--- End quote ---

And even though he's gross, he also still gets girls.

Mandu:

--- Quote from: HalcyonS on June 24, 2019, 02:50:39 AM ---It was ok... but as a huuuuge Hellcat can I really really didn't enjoy where it ended up.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. Bad direction to take Hellcat in.  However If Netflix hadn't dropped all the Marvel series Hellcat/Punisher could have made a good teamup.

ryuplaneswalker:
So I just finished it.

I can say without a doubt that Jessica Jones was worse than Iron Fist. It managed to make me hate every character involved in the plot and somehow spend 3 seasons without having the protagonist have any character development whatsoever, even after her mother directly told her "No, you were always a self important brat, stop using your family's death and the mind control as an excuse to be a smarmy jerk."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version