Community > Comics and Other Media

Avengers: Endgame

<< < (2/10) > >>

Eiko-chan:
My theatre did not laugh when Thor proclaimed "I knew it!", nor did they cheer at the event that prompted the line, and this was extremely disappointing to me.

But that scene happened, so that made it an overall enjoyable experience.

ryuplaneswalker:

--- Quote from: Eiko-chan on April 29, 2019, 01:29:04 AM ---My theatre did not laugh when Thor proclaimed "I knew it!", nor did they cheer at the event that prompted the line, and this was extremely disappointing to me.

--- End quote ---

I had a theatre full of Normies who didn't see it coming, they went dead silent for that moment followed by some one nearbye me whispering to someone

"Holy S-word, that -insert terrible word that begins with N that a particular song community that has adopted the use of- be worthy."

MyriVerse:

--- Quote from: Eiko-chan on April 29, 2019, 01:29:04 AM ---My theatre did not laugh when Thor proclaimed "I knew it!", nor did they cheer at the event that prompted the line, and this was extremely disappointing to me.

--- End quote ---
My theatre laughed for that...

...and when Spoiler for Hidden: Widow died.

doc7924:
A quickie question - hopefully not to many spoilers.,

I have not seen it yet but know the gist of it.

Where do you think they will go for the next phase?

I know we got Spider-Man, Black Widow, Eternals and a few other sequels with people that made it out alive.

Of course this leaves room for merging the FF and X-Men back into the MCU.

And if we get an FF and Evans is looking for work again, I heard he makes a pretty good Human Torch...

eabrace:
Evans has stated (going back a few years now) that he wants to shift his focus to directing.

I think it would be really interesting to see him directing an MCU film, but he's going to need more than director one credit to his name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version