Community > Comics and Other Media

Swamp Thing series...

<< < (4/4)

Mandu:

--- Quote from: MyriVerse on June 26, 2019, 07:22:27 PM ---It's lightyears better than Titans, if only because they get the feel of Titans completely wrong, whereas this is actually a good telling of typical Swamp Thing.

--- End quote ---

I thought Titans was ok for just introducing the group since they decided to mostly go with adults instead of teens.  The two problems I had with it were Starfire's hooker outfit. If she had just worn it in the first two episodes because it was what she woke up in, no problem.  But she wore the same clothes without changing them for like two weeks solid.  And I hate what they did with Hawk and Dove. They are supposed to be champions of a Lord of Chaos and a Lord of Order. Not high range super powers but like doubling human abilities and fast healing.  Instead Robin is a superman compared to them.

Vee:
Welp that went out with a yawn.

MyriVerse:
Pretty brutal fight scene.

Don't know how you can yawn at so many "whoa" shockers.

Vee:
I can yawn at anything. Not sure what was a 'woah shocker' in any of that either. Spoiler for Hidden: Avery stabbing the sheriff? A surprise but hardly shocking. Devil getting out? Meh. Floronic man? Only shocking if you didn't know who Jason Woodrue was before watching the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version