Author Topic: Naturalization Support - FR  (Read 3705 times)

tigdra

• Underling
Naturalization Support - FR
« on: April 22, 2019, 07:36:07 AM »
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to integrate the french translation of the game!
Always having the installation CD I want me to explain the procedure for recovering these data that I would share with you of course!

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: Naturalization Support - FR
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 02:30:26 PM »
Unfortunately, I read on the discord that when they merged the European and North American servers, they eliminated non-English support. But I only read it from a random person, not admin, so maybe there's a chance?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

tigdra

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 03:49:43 PM »
I knew the servers merged and French was there yet!
I hope that someone can find a way for the French community very present on COX!

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 04:05:44 PM »
Naturalization hasn't been a priority with Paragon Chat.  If the live game comes back, Paragon Chat might not be developed for much longer. 
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran