Author Topic: Young Justice Season 3  (Read 2745 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Young Justice Season 3
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:28:18 AM »
It's still amazing. The writing is still really great. Likable versions of characters who've previously only been terrible. Now if only we could get the folks behind this to take over the other shows, movies and comics we'd really have something. Can't wait for the next batch, which given I usually dread the next episode of their shows (apart from Titans after it got going) is really something.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Young Justice Season 3
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 07:01:37 AM »
Given DC seems heckbent on getting people to use their streaming service, I imagine this won't show up on the services I use.  I don't even remember how season 2 left off.  Did they finish up the awful Reach nonsense?  Did Jaime get mercifully killed off?  Did Robin complete his transformation into mini-Joker?  Did Superboy kill everyone in a 'roid rage?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:13:03 AM »
I didn't remember either. Had to read summaries. I'd forgotten how insane season 2 was. But really this is sort of like the start of season 2 - you don't really know what's going on whether you remember the previous or not but you're quickly following along. Cuz, y'know, good writing.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 08:10:53 AM »
And Lynn Pierce dropped a DC-Universe-sized bombshell in episode 2 like it was nothing.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 08:21:56 AM »
And Lynn Pierce dropped a DC-Universe-sized bombshell in episode 2 like it was nothing.

Yah and google tells me that's the first place other than fan speculation on her maiden name.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 09:49:31 AM »
From what I could find, she was first introduced with that maiden name by the original creator of Black Lightning (Tony Isabella), but no connection had ever officially been made.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 04:46:30 AM »
Wait... Season 3 is out already?

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 05:06:15 AM »
Wait... Season 3 is out already?

3 eps anyway. My tracker has them 3 a week then 4 on the 25th. Then a mid-season break I guess.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 06:45:05 AM »
Wow, they're really racking up the characters you'd never have expected to see in a show count now.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 08:28:05 AM »
Wow, they're really racking up the characters you'd never have expected to see in a show count now.

Gaggy Gagsworthy?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 09:22:12 AM »
Gaggy Gagsworthy?

Not quite Grant Morrison level call backs thankfully.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2019, 11:39:37 PM »
I miss the old Bane voice. I blame Nolan.