Author Topic: Full Stack Developer Offering Help  (Read 4502 times)

magicjtv

• Underling
Full Stack Developer Offering Help
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:20:07 PM »
Hi everyone.

I'm a CoH player from back in the day and a professional full stack developer. I have skills in C++, C Sharp, XML, SQL, HTML, Javascript (including server-side), Java, automated testing, and so on. I even have some game development experience using Unity.

If there's anything I can do to pitch in and help with projects like Paragon Chat or Icon, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

- Dave

Abraxus

• Elite Boss
  • Brax on Discord. Play on Homecoming/Torchbearer
Re: Full Stack Developer Offering Help
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 01:49:23 AM »
Oh, you are gonna be quite popular around here, and in the SEGS community.  I just have a feeling about it. ;-)
What was no more, is now reborn!

Sarim

• Underling
  • Do you want the moustache on or off?... Too bad.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 03:02:24 AM »
You'll want to reach out to Codewalker or Leandro to help with Paragon Chat. They are making some amazing progress!

SEGS is open source, and you can join us on discord.segs.io, or checkout our https://github.com/Segs/Segs
- Sarim

magicjtv

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 11:50:20 PM »
You'll want to reach out to Codewalker or Leandro to help with Paragon Chat. They are making some amazing progress!

SEGS is open source, and you can join us on discord.segs.io, or checkout our https://github.com/Segs/Segs
Thanks guys. I signed up for the SEGS discord and I'll spend this thanksgiving weekend getting familiar with the code base. I'm very excited to get started.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 12:26:38 AM »
/thumbsup

If you've got C++ experience, SEGS is probably what you want to check out. PChat is mostly C / x86 asm / macro metaprogramming hacks, while SEGS is trying to use more standard technologies.