Community > Comics and Other Media

The Flash Season 5

<< < (2/25) > >>

Super Firebug:
I loved it - much better than last season. I wish that we could have stuck around long enough to see Nora's face the first time that she heard her father say, "I'm proud of you." Also, while I know that Cisco can recite almost every line from almost any movie, I didn't expect him to have a not-very-well-known Shakespeare reference like, "I am Fortune's fool!" And finally, when Wally clocked Gridlock, I would have had him say, "Sir,..." [speedpunch] "...please remain seated."

Codewalker:
Waaaaaay better than the first episode of last season ("Oh, Iris is in trouble, let me magically snap out of it and become weirdly over-the-top happy!"). Of course I actually enjoyed the rest of S4 overall more than I was led to expect from the awful reviews, so who knows.

Figures that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as far as completely screwing up the timeline. Allen speedsters just can't help themselves. Nora seems like exactly what I expected from the teasers in S4.

doc7924:

--- Quote from: Codewalker on October 15, 2018, 02:48:49 AM ---Waaaaaay better than the first episode of last season ("Oh, Iris is in trouble, let me magically snap out of it and become weirdly over-the-top happy!"). Of course I actually enjoyed the rest of S4 overall more than I was led to expect from the awful reviews, so who knows.

Figures that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as far as completely screwing up the timeline. Allen speedsters just can't help themselves. Nora seems like exactly what I expected from the teasers in S4.

--- End quote ---

Luckily Barry wasn't around when she was growing up or he could have taught her how to REALLY screw up the timeline.

Super Firebug:
I just realized that Barry wasn't simply making a lame excuse when he said that they should make sure that Nora's powers were "working correctly" before sending her back. He realized that they might not be able to stop his going missing, and so, if she does need to continue as the city's guardian, she needs to be a fully-capable speedster.

doc7924:

--- Quote from: Super Firebug on October 15, 2018, 06:11:12 PM ---I just realized that Barry wasn't simply making a lame excuse when he said that they should make sure that Nora's powers were "working correctly" before sending her back. He realized that they might not be able to stop his going missing, and so, if she does need to continue as the city's guardian, she needs to be a fully-capable speedster.

--- End quote ---

So no faith in Wally I guess?

He just never learns though. Messing around with time and time travel is bad, M'kay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version