Author Topic: Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World  (Read 21373 times)

XXXNet

• Minion
Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World
« on: June 03, 2018, 02:19:07 AM »
Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World

And after 2007, I am being choosing by nature fate to Superman... Like i have been dreaming Superman for about 10 years now and still continues...

Which i am dreaming every Superman angle, every everyone who played him into history and animation comic book theme... I think this big launch of Superman, is because he's my favorite Superhero and only... And also due i was playing City of Heroes before it get cancelled....

And i these stories adventures into my dreams, actually is developing more mature and adult version, off Superman for 10 years and still continues...

Which i am creating and telling to life now,
It will be called Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World!

Being based tied-in off Lois & Clark: The Adventures of Superman, and their timeline Clark Kent is first and Superman is second...
And also including half of the Comic Books based start from 90's to update now...

Which i going to be rejected, remove and erase the early status of Superman from 1940's to 1980's... And also The Death of Superman and Justice League is going to be remove... And replaced with several different worlds adventures, Lois & Clark will meet being involvement save the day...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:01:41 PM by XXXNet »
The Explorers: Life Meets World,  My Story Project is not Active until July 4th, 2020

Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World, My Story Project is Active June 26th, 2018

XXXNet

• Minion
Re: Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 02:27:22 AM »
And there are another major features, being part to Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World...

1 . New Character to Universe, actually being the guardian, protector and gatekeeper over The Kryptonians...

2 . Bruce Wayne/Batman will have major appearance, there is catch will be dealing with twisted & turns...

3 . Santa Claus, Popeye, The Mask, and Frankenstein, will be added to the universe on major appearance...

4 . Kal-El & Kara are not cousins, they are twins brother & sister by the same parents of Jor-El & Lara...

5 . Jor-El & Lara reminds alive,
 being held capture by Brainiac's Attack, to his ship of the capital city of Kandor

6 . Lex Luthor and Brainiac, are the 2 major villains appearance...
 Which Brainiac creates The Legion of Doom being the Boss, and Lex Luthor is the Leader of The Legion of Doom....

7 . Fortress of Solitude, will be hided into the farm's storm shelters into a portal...

8 . Lois Lane, will be from human to superhuman.
Because Superman's fate continues into 3000 year...

9 . Lois & Clark, will have twins son being Superboy and daughter being Supergirl...

10 . Kara will be from Supergirl to Ultra Woman,
 She is older and being the aunt to Lois & Clark's twins, and sister to Kal-El or Clark Kent...

11 . Jonathan & Martha Kent, will be raising 3 children instead of 1 on the farm...

12 . Lana Lang, will not be involve with Clark Kent, instead she will be involve with alternate Clark Kent from another universe... Actually being the true Superboy story turn into Superman...
The Explorers: Life Meets World,  My Story Project is not Active until July 4th, 2020

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 02:37:32 AM »
Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World breakdown!

1 . It's based off of My Superman Dreams for 10 years

2 . It's model off of SimCity, City of Heroes, Kingdom Hearts video games

3 . It's going to be tie-in to Lois & Clark: The New Adventures and their time Clark Kent is first and Superman is second

4 . It's based off of the Comic Books from 90's to update...
 But not the early status from 1940's to 1980's

5 . It's going to have 12 Seasons total being written

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 02:42:16 AM »
Well,

Lois & Clark: The Adventures of Superman by ABC Network, Tv Series...
Actually does need a tied-in Version being similar or re-capture like it...

And after 2007, I am being choosing by nature fate to Superman... Like i have been dreaming Superman for about 10 years now and still continues...

Which it is it being the tied-in Version to Lois & Clark as a Adult Version...
 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Because the another Superman based into Media Adaptations History, did have tied-ins from another...

1 - Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, is tied-in to the Comic Books...

2 - All of The Original DCAU, all been tied-in to another other...

3 - Smallville, tv series, is tied-in to the Classic Movies once played by Christopher Reeve...

4 - Superman Returns, is tied-in to Superman 2 also once played by Christopher Reeve...

5 - Smallville & Justice League, animated series both tied-ins... Because of Michael Rosenbaum played both Lex Luthor and The Flash...

Which they did do Episode in Justice League, having both Lex Luthor & The Flash Swith bodies because of it...

And also both Smallville and Justice League, animated series released at exactly same time of 2001...

6 - All of DCEU these days, all tied-ins to Batman Begins Saga, Superman Returns and Smallville, tv Series...

7 - Even the Comic Books themselves, have their tied-in after another time to time...

That's why we see Lois & Clark both got mage, into their counterparts being into the same universe of different world...

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 02:55:11 AM »
Thank god Superman was written frist having all these terms of free spirit, bring mix & match sharing both worlds on support with his story run...

Which he is just like Popeye and The Mask, bringing everything including Comedy...

And no wonder Batman is referrance alot into media categories, thru the history as a symbol to DC Comics... He was the real ture start of DC Comics...

While we see or hear Superman into the Sitcom/Comedy category... Which he did appear on I Love Lucy Sitcom... Well Lois & Clark, did do referrance apperance around that into one episode...

And Blossom Sitcom, Joey Lawrence's Character Joey dream went to heaven... Which he referrance to Superman... When he did go to heaven early 90's of The Death of Superman
Well, Joey Lawrence maybe between John Stamos & Bruce Willis... But he is symbol body built of Superman image... It was all reaveled during Melissa & Joey Sitcom run... Which Superman was referrance more than once...

And there is Friends sitcom being another, Superman was referrance more than once... And then the magic trick happen on surpire level, when Matt Leblanc as Joey Tribbiani ended up dressing up into a Superman suit into one holiday episode... After he was actually the first person refer to him i think...

Well Matt Leblanc did it again, into his current show Man with a Plan Sitcom... He referrance to Superman during Season 2...
Which i can recall he refer to him during Season 2 of Friends also into similar way i think...

And there is The Vampire Diaries, it might be series tune being a Drama and Supernatural... But Paul Wesley doesn't match with the Genre... He is one funny person behind the set... And played Stefan Salvatore mainly and also Silas along side... Man, the way he preform himself, is the Comedy part of the Show...

Which the the magic trick happen on surpire level, Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore was refer to Superman at the end of Season 2... After Stefan list his favorites to Elena during Season 1, referrance to Seinfeld Sitcom...

And that fate was spot on well, Jerry Seinfeld is next to Superman... He did adventures with him into a comedy way along time ago... And i recall there was Superman statue on Seinfeld Sitcom...

And there is Superman and Santa Claus breakdown, proves they're similar and same symbol like...

1 . Santa Claus was referannce into Superman 4

2 . Tim Allen's version of Santa Claus and Dean Cain version Superman... They both actually had quite same origin format, bringing the 2 characters to life...
Which Santa Claus was on Lois & Clark, and had Perry White dress-up as Santa Claus...

3 . Friends Sitcom, had Joey dress-up as Superman and Chandler dress-up as Santa Claus...

4 . Children and their Imaginations, they do come up to both Superman and Santa Claus as icon...

5 . Superman & Santa Claus have the same hiding secret, and played into another personality as ego...
Which they only reavealed it to special lady into town, the one they are going to be with and fall in love...

6 . Superman & Santa Claus, both have evil counterparts...
Which Superman's evil counterpart, is Cyborg Superman!... And Santa Claus's evil counterpart, is his clone can be a human or toy!...

7 . Return to Live-Action media, Superman was referrance into Fred Claus comedy film... And they had Henry Cavill's Superman return in Justice League film... Actually making him laugh like Santa Claus, for being free spirit as cameo referrance...

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 03:00:06 AM »
So, what is this about?
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 03:02:42 AM »
So, what is this about?

Something about Superman is my guess.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 03:54:24 AM »
brings to mind https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Emporium_of_Benevolent_Knowledge to me. but y'know, with Superman, so better.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 05:14:27 AM »
12 "seasons" (and what network is this on?) of Superman based on a dream and likely to be as coherent as one if the writing thus far is any indication... 
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 08:47:16 PM »
12 "seasons" (and what network is this on?) of Superman based on a dream and likely to be as coherent as one if the writing thus far is any indication...

Such bitterness leads me to believe we're hearing from the evil toy clone of Tenzhi rather than the usual Joey Lawrence-y Tenzhi. :P

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2018, 04:26:38 AM »
I think the real question here is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 04:29:45 PM »
Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World, is in line to these Online Superhero Video Games...

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2018, 04:42:07 PM »
I think the real question here is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Gabby Johnson is right!

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2018, 04:07:36 PM »

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2018, 04:48:19 AM »
So because you dreamed of Superman ten years ago, that means you created him and not Siegel and Shuster?

Makes a lot of sense.  After all, 2008 is much earlier than 1938, when Superman was first published.

That is how time works, right?

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2018, 12:53:36 PM »

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 01:41:04 PM »
O......K.......

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2018, 04:22:59 PM »
<3 this thread. scratches my j----x he who shall not be named itch.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2018, 04:42:51 PM »
So why would you people on any message board, shutting me down on my version?...

Sometimes the cat really is pulling its own tail.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Golden Girl

• One Liners and Winky Faces
  • Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2018, 05:22:51 PM »
I feel that this thread has gone to the Americans.
"Heroes and Villains" website - http://www.heroes-and-villains.com
"Heroes and Villains" on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
"Heroes and Villains" on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Plan_Z_Studios
"Heroes and Villains" teaser trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjKqNPfFv8
Artwork - http://goldengirlcoh.deviantart.com