Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 3731 times)

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
Fallout 4
« on: April 26, 2018, 12:17:18 PM »
I just found the best console code to use. And all I have to say is attack of the clones :). How to get it is hit the ` button then click on yourself, then use the command spawndupe. :) I am going to start completely over, just so I can have an army of me :D
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 05:08:37 PM »
I forgot to list the steps to get an clone army :), First you hit the ` button then click on your chracter. Next type in the command spawndupe. The next step is very important, to recruit them, you must hit quicksave, then load that quick save. You should be able to recruit them.

I found the best mod to make it easier is called the Unlimited Companion Framework. You still need to follow the directions for each "clone" you want.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 01:13:15 AM »
Be warned, if you have more then one clone the game will become very unstable and crash.

Sakura Tenshi

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 05:57:39 PM »
I gave myself legendary mods to all possible gear to boost my run speed, gave myself as combat shotgun and turned into tf2 scout.

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
Nice :D, I am still on the hunt for an unaltered clone or clones :D

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 10:35:59 PM »
Looks like Bethesda is teasing a new FO game :)

Their Twitch is showing a "Please Stand by" live footage. And after reading several comments someone posted something I agree with. With FO4, they teased for entire day. And if they follow that then going by their history it wont be until tomorrow. :) here is the link I was referring to. https://i.imgur.com/2GIlK76.jpg