Author Topic: Legion Season 2  (Read 1527 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Legion Season 2
« on: April 04, 2018, 01:54:31 PM »
This season is better than the first one. I like that it's going on a steady pace now. Last season was too slow. So Shadow King is still a threat and it's getting stronger with his psychic abilities. I wonder if Professor Xavier would make an appearance this season.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Legion Season 2
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 07:45:42 PM »
Note to self:  Don't start watching an episode when you're already half asleep.  Nothing is going to make any sense at all and you're likely to wake up in the middle of a dance battle.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 01:56:18 PM »
I really just can't begin to describe how much i hate this show. it makes me doubt my judgment in liking Fargo.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 09:46:15 PM »
Is this and other mutant TV shows tied into the films or just random shows that feature X-Men and mutants?

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 09:58:00 PM »
Pretty much the latter so far. They mention characters from the movies on occasion but there're no direct ties. A couple of the characters on Gifted were in Xmovies with different actors playing them.

Garble

• Boss
  • Shy Weirdo
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 05:53:40 PM »
Legion and The Gifted are supposed to be linked to the X-Men films' continuity. But keep in mind that the films themselves don't really respect continuity.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 12:48:03 AM »
Y'know if I were ever put in charge of a brainwashing program I'd show the subjects this first so they'd beg for the propaganda films.