Author Topic: Inhumans trailer  (Read 2996 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Inhumans trailer
« on: June 30, 2017, 03:45:06 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYF1SXcWqQ

is it me or do all the actors look like they're about to crack up? can't blame them.

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: Inhumans trailer
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 05:16:01 PM »
What was Marvel's budget? After watching the trailer the CGI and the effects looks terrible! This looks like another Iron Fist.... The acting is also terrible!

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 09:02:40 PM »
Maybe they blew it all on the IMAX cameras?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 06:01:46 AM »
The Black Bolt actor looked more like he was upset about not having any lines than like he was going to crack up.

The Lockjaw cgi was abysmal...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 06:30:31 AM »
I can't for the life of me figure out why you'd need imax for something that looks like one of those low budget shows syfy used to have tons of before they started making their own good shows.

I'm hoping this trailer's one of those like Supergirl where they put out a horrendous trailer that lets internets rage boil, then the pilot isn't nearly as bad. Of course Supergirl got just as bad as the trailer eventually so not sure that'd help me either.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 04:05:40 AM »
I'm really hoping this is one of those early teasers with incomplete special effects and post production work.

But even if not they are tremendously toning down the power level.  The Royal family are Avengers level power and these have been reduced to AoS level.  Most likely to save money on the fx.

CG

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 04:19:56 PM »
Going to be tough with a "lead" (Black Bolt) who can't speak on television.  Especially with the main bad guy being a demagogue.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 05:07:24 PM »
First two eps were pretty bad but it at least wasn't as comically horrendous as I was expecting. I liked it better than AoS at least.

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 11:24:24 PM »
Abysmal is putting it lightly.  Terrible acting, dialogue, special effects, and contrived plot points that are beyond ludicrous.  Quite honestly I consider this show to be on a par with Mutant X.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the writers had watched that show along with Birds of Prey to educate themselves on what a comic book show was supposed to be.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 02:36:10 AM »
Well.... it's not terrible.. maybe? I wanted to give this a chance so much but yeah I don't see much of a chance it's going to get much better. :(

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 01:52:58 PM »
Finally got around to watching the premiere 2 hour movie.

Considering all the bad things I read - it really wasn't THAT bad.

Medusa looked like a pissed off Debra Messing but the rest of the cast was ok.

I am just a little tired of every single show on TV having to have a diverse cast. Nothing wrong with it but I feel like they have some boxes to tick to maker sure they cover everyone.

Like "Agents" - it still doesn't feel like the same universe as the movies take place in. Even with super powered people it just doesn't feel like it has the same scale.

I am waiting of course for the SHIELD - Inhuman crossover -

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 02:20:24 PM »
I am waiting of course for the SHIELD - Inhuman crossover -

Hopefully Skye will get Black Bolt to talk about his feelings.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2017, 02:37:05 PM »
Hopefully Skye will get Black Bolt to talk about his feelings.

<BOOM>