Author Topic: Statesman returns...  (Read 2217 times)

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Statesman returns...
« on: April 05, 2017, 10:08:45 AM »
I was recently on a webpage which had one of those big game ads skirting both sides.  Normally I ignore them, but the character on the right looked an awful lot like Statesman to me.  Apparently, he's a featured character in NCSoft's upcoming Master x Master game which purports to be an action RPG for PvE and a MOBA for PvP.

I'm not sure how I feel about it, except that I was momentarily excited to see Statesman...
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

LateNights

• Elite Boss
Re: Statesman returns...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 11:30:13 AM »
You haven't been here recently have you, lmao!!

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 12:02:59 PM »
You haven't been here recently have you, lmao!!

Not in the game forums.  I mainly have been posting in the Comics and Other forum.  Didn't see any likely topics on the first page at a glance, and it seemed fairly new...

I was just kinda blindsided by seeing Statesman in an actual new game ad.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

LateNights

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 01:23:19 PM »
There's at least 2, possibly 4 threads - not a popular decision according to most - here and on other sites discussing MxM.

While I don't like the thought that NC has used Statesman (actually it's Tyrant dressed as Statesman), as it kills almost all hope they'll sell the I.P - I do like that he's in the game otherwise...