Author Topic: City of Heroes / Villains Character and or Archetype T-Shirts  (Read 8714 times)

lokiie1984

• Underling
    • CoH Related Shirts
Some of you might have seen this posted on Facebook in the assorted coh groups but i figure the more that see these the better.

I have been making use of photoshop and adobe after effects to create CoH related T-shirts. So i have been trying to get the word out for people that may want one. I use Teepublic (Highest quality printing that i have seen so far.)

Custom Archetype Shirts - These are done with a basic font and effect and the archetype icon of your choice with a saying of your choice.

Standardized Archetype Shirts - These are the same as above but the saying is the same across all hero and villain classes. The saying is a play on the phrase "A hero never gives up, but a villain never stops."

Large Archetype Icon Shirts - Shirts with only a single massive archetype icon. I don't have all 14 of these released yet. Should be finished here pretty soon though.

Character Shirts - These take a little more time. With your screenshots i remove the background and slap em on a shirt with the name and anything else you may want. Disclaimer - Glow effects make it harder but still doable.

Finally a couple other designs that i have finished but not posted to my store yet. Statesmen and Recluse Head to Head.

Now for the Price talk. All the customization that i do is 100% free. The shirts themselves on the other hand do cost a bit more then free. They are 14 dollars for the first three days after posting a design (17 for XL+) and then 20 after that (23 for XL.) For custom shirts, i do my best to post them when you're ready to buy so you can get that discounted price. Otherwise sadly i have little control over that aspect of it.

If interested in having something made, feel free to respond here. Or you can check out the store here: https://www.teepublic.com/user/lokiie1984

Email: Macinley1@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L.Macinley
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 12:41:05 AM by lokiie1984 »

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: City of Heroes / Villains Character and or Archetype T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 03:13:00 AM »
a 'so long as someone has a small yellow or a wakie' would be good for the back of some of them :P

lokiie1984

• Underling
    • CoH Related Shirts
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 05:04:09 PM »
a 'so long as someone has a small yellow or a wakie' would be good for the back of some of them :P

That actually would be kinda funny. I remember my Blaster was a group killer, all aoe skills but by the end of the pull he was dead. But man he was fun lol.

And here is a new Character Shirt that i just finished.

williamx

• Underling
    • Custom t-shirt printing
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 03:19:59 PM »
Thank you so much for this t-shirts