Paragon Chat > Announcements

Paragon Chat 1.0.8 Patch Notes

<< < (2/6) > >>

Linuial:
Codewalker, I haven't even tried it out yet, and I am already blown away just from your list. 

All I can say is: "All hail the mighty Codewalker!" 

...and...thank you. 

Codewalker:

--- Quote from: Pengy on December 28, 2016, 04:41:55 AM ---Pretty fun!
Also, I got two gifts that had a "You Cannot Enter" in them.

--- End quote ---

Oops. There was an error in one of the world gift messages and it fell back to the failsafe door message (since I reused the door code's random message selection). If you see that, it was supposed to say "On the fifth day of CoHmas, my true love gave to me... five Rikti drones!"

Fixed it internally, it'll go into the next patch whenever that is.

Nyghtshade:
Wonderful fun opening gifts last night, and the candy canes accrued quickly.  I got the Jingle Jet again after only a few gifts, but it took opening everything in 4 zones to finally get Snowball Fight.  A "Rare Drop", that brings back memories, ha!

Also, I saw one gift floating in mid-air, but with the Jingle Jet, no problem getting to it.  If I run across it again today, I'll post the loc.

I hope your Christmas has been as wonderful as the one you've given all of us, CodeWalker!  Thanks!!

Nyghtshade:
Hmm, today although I'm supposedly getting gift boxes a lot, they're not appearing in my powers bar.  Is there anywhere else I should check for them?

MyriVerse:
Fuuuun! Thanks.

Have a Happy New Year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version