Author Topic: DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2  (Read 14951 times)

Vee

• Elite Boss
Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2017, 03:49:14 AM »
That would have been a perfectly good explanation. Too bad they didn't go with that one.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2017, 04:23:01 AM »
He allegedly briefly vibrated at superspeed and smirked on camera while Ray wasn't looking to illustrate that it was a sham.  I must confess that I was playing Marvel Puzzle Quest at the time and personally missed it (which is almost as bad as visually Chipmunk-ing episodes).  But the bit about superspeed in zero gravity bugged me enough to question it and subsequently look into it.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2017, 04:57:25 AM »
I didn't notice that either with my whole double speed watching thing. But the way ray said it it seemed like it was supposed to be one of their sciency truisms. :)

Mandu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 05:16:08 PM »
I noticed something while watching this (thanks to freeze frame) and have no idea if it is an error on the part of the prop department or if it is a clever inserting of a clue about yet another time line change.

Spoiler for Hidden:
When  Vixen was looking at the display of her future she saw the adoption certificate for Mari.  In the corner the form said it was updated in 2014.  If it is intentional then that means Mari was born a few years later than in the original timeline. Which means Vixen wouldn't have been around to help out team Arrow etc...

Excidia

• Lieutenant
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2017, 03:39:03 PM »
You don't ever leave someone FOR dead.  You leave them DEAD.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2017, 09:37:28 PM »
So...  Rip had a spaceship at his disposal... why didn't he throw all or part of the spear into the sun?  It's unlikely to be found, much less retrieved from there.

I get the feeling that the villains will rewrite reality, but Mick's part in that will allow the Legends to persevere.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2017, 04:18:07 AM »
So...  Rip had a spaceship at his disposal... why didn't he throw all or part of the spear into the sun?  It's unlikely to be found, much less retrieved from there.

I get the feeling that the villains will rewrite reality, but Mick's part in that will allow the Legends to persevere.

That's just what I thought. Throw it into the sun or deep space or something. I was also a little disappointed Mick betrayed them like that.
But I also agree with you, deep down he wants to be a hero and he helps them.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2017, 06:44:00 AM »
Too bad they didn't have a time machine so they could have gone after the blood when it wasn't the middle of a battle.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2017, 08:28:30 AM »
Too bad they didn't have a time machine so they could have gone after the blood when it wasn't the middle of a battle.

And miss out on all the lame Tolkien references?

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2017, 01:16:40 PM »

But they DO have a time mac....oh, I see what you are saying....

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2017, 02:41:15 PM »
And miss out on all the lame Tolkien references?

Not any lamer then the Lucas ones.

I guess next on the list is probably Rowling or Spielberg.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2017, 07:23:18 PM »
Not any lamer then the Lucas ones.

I guess next on the list is probably Rowling or Spielberg.

I wish they'd do some stuff that would inspire Shakespeare to write Titus Andronicus or the end of Hamlet.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2017, 08:54:35 PM »
If they wrap this arc up at the end like last year with Savage, I wonder what will be the hook for next season, if they get one.

Maybe the future Barry stuff, tie it all up.

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2017, 10:32:29 AM »
That seemed less crappy than their usual. Still crappy, but less so.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2017, 04:20:04 PM »
Once again our fearless heroes come through again.................not.

I used to like Snart - but that was nasty.

And again - for someone with Super Speed, like Barry, Thawne gets bounced around a lot.

He even says how they are all like in slow motion to him - yet he managed to get clobbered twice. From people without powers.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2017, 09:20:15 PM »
If nothing else, the Legion of Doom HQ was cool.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2017, 09:46:54 PM »
If nothing else, the Legion of Doom HQ was cool.

Yep. A while ago we had the Hall of Justice and now this. Pretty cool.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2017, 01:04:24 PM »
Not sure how I feel about that finale - assuming it was the finale.  The very end with broken Time was a very comic book moment, though.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2017, 01:20:20 PM »
Not sure how I feel about that finale - assuming it was the finale.  The very end with broken Time was a very comic book moment, though.

I am pretty sure that was done in a DC comic. "Timemasters" maybe. I know the original Crisis had a few issues with all sorts of messed up time zones.

Too bad for Thawne - I liked him as a villain - though with time travel who knows if we have seen to last of him.

And I don't get Rip leaving. He is a Timemaster, an authority on time and time travel. Why leave them without someone with that knowledge and experience?

Agreed they did ok without him but still. And I like Darvill so I hope he isn't gone for good.

Glad Amaya is staying - love her. Of course that causes more time aberations - but what's one more.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2017, 01:32:57 PM »
I find myself hoping the broken Time will give us Jonah Hex on a robot horse.  :)