Author Topic: Origin of Power  (Read 8058 times)

AzureAvenger

• Underling
Origin of Power
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:05:24 PM »
I see that this badge is listed for CoV however the contact for this is in Croatoa. Is there a separate contact for villains to earn this badge or is it indeed hero only?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Origin of Power
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 02:11:56 PM »
This Badge is listed for Villains as well, however I thought we obtained the Details for it.  I see we are missing that, we will try to get that information today and Update the Badge Details as soon as we can.

Sorry about that.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 02:33:46 PM »
Ok so I wasn't imagining things, the CoV Details are correctly Listed on our Site, however if you click the Badge Details Link for the Oop Badge, clearly the CoH Details are present in both.  I'll have to look into why that is, but here is the CoV Contact info:

Complete the Path of Origins Arc by Ashley McKnight, she is located outside the Univeristy in Cap.

AzureAvenger

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 02:40:12 PM »
Ok, I'll give that a shot then when the servers come up. Thanks!

AzureAvenger

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »
Just confirmed that she does not give that arc. Ashley McKnight gives the into to the Midnight Club arc.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 03:27:41 PM »
Excellent....We do have her down as the Contact for both Midnight Squad and OoP Badges for Villains, as our Sources have claimed both Badges came from her.  I'm trying to find the correct information now.

AzureAvenger

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »
Figured it out. If you are a villain and over level 20 you have to do it through Ouroboros unlike heroes. She is the correct contact.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »
Was just coming back to Post that, it appears the Thief of Midnight Badge is the same, lv 25-29 though.

Interesting the Devs would do that....but I'll Update the Badge Details to show the Level Restraints.  Just as well, that change will not be showing up until we correct the DB Error involved.

Thanks for bringing these items to our attention and assisting in figuring our the OoP Villains info.

AzureAvenger

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 03:50:06 PM »
No problem, happy to help out!